BY COLGATE

Colgate® Fluoride Toothpaste Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Frosty Mint® Stripe Gel.
Cleans deep and whitens teeth.

Find more about Colgate® Whitening toothpastes today.

Benefits

Delivers a clean, fresh sensation
Fights cavities
Helps remove stains

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Calcium Peroxide
Titanium Dioxide

• Is this toothpaste strong enough to whiten yellow teeth? 2 Answers
Colgate® Baking Soda & Peroxide WHITENING Toothpaste Frosty Mint Stripe Gel
  • "our families favourite, not sure of the whitening effect though..we have tried other toothpastes but we always come back to Colgate...." in 2 reviews
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
This is my all time favorite whitening toothpaste! Although, it can be a little tricky to find at times. It’s a clean, fresh tasting whitening toothpaste and it’s so cheap! I usually pick it up for about $1!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was the first toothpaste I ever used to whiten my teeth! It’s good for if you have sensitive teeth and want to whiten them slowly! I really did like it but for my teeth I needed something stronger!
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Omg!!! So fresh and clean Colgate baking soda and peroxide yes love how my mouth feels and its clean never a chalky taste so minty I love everything about Colgate.
Madee B.
Athens, OH
I really like this toothpaste as I don't feel it as harsh as some whitening toothpastes on my teeth. I bought it to try to whiten my teeth without using chemicals, and I think it did improve the health of my teeth!
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not like the taste of this product. Yes, it will make your teeth white and your breathe smell good but at the same time the peroxide taste is too powerful and I've over bearing. This product is very affordable too.
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
This have been my go to toothpaste of all time, I've never had any bad experience using this product, keeps my teeth strong, clean, white and healthy... I would highly recommend using this product for a whiter smile.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't get my minty toothpaste that I usually get so I tried this and I feel some what clean. It's not strong tasting. Colgate® Baking Soda & Peroxide WHITENING Toothpaste Frosty Mint Stripe Gel
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
It's a not so good tasting toothpaste I prefer a minty toothpaste the peroxide doesn't leave that fresh kind of feeling that I like but sometimes I buy for the price not the taste.
Teresa M.
Hudson, FL
I tried this toothpaste out for about a month I noticed a little whiter smile but not much I'm more of the crest person i luv the results of crest 3D toothpastes I also has a strong taste. I decided that would just stick what works for me
FullTimeJazmin V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A great toothpaste that leaves your teeth feeling cleaner than most others. The taste is pleasant and my entire family enjoys it. This brand is also a family favorite. It's affordable and easily available at stores.
Annabell P.
Is this toothpaste strong enough to whiten yellow teeth?

Walmart