BY COLGATE

Colgate® Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening toothpaste refreshes and cleans for whiter teeth. Find more about Colgate® Whitening toothpastes today.

Benefits

Delivers a clean, fresh sensation
Fights cavities
Helps remove stains

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Titanium Dioxide

Alissa M.
Perryville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has a fresh minty taste and makes your teeth look whiter. I use this tooth paste all the time. I never buy any other brand. It is easy to use and makes your teeth look and feel clean!
Christal P.
Florence, SC
I prefer Colgate toothpaste over all other brands because it gives me a noticeably whiter smile in such a short period of time! The paste leaves me feeling minty fresh and squeaky clean! This paste allowed me to eliminate the use of harsh, irritating whitening strips! :)
вяιєℓуи в.
Lincoln
Colgate provides me with the fresh breath I need to start my day and a whiter smile. Toothpaste for me is all about how I feel after I brush my teeth, and I'm always satisfied.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A very nice quality of toothpaste from Colgate, that contains baking soda and peroxide whitening to help for a deep cleaning and effective teeth whitening all that for $1 at walmart 🌸
katharine s.
DANIA BEACH, FL
Keeps my teeth fresh and white and protects against cavities like other pastes fail to do. I always get compliments on my smile and think Colgate is a big part of the reason why
Ciara B.
Van Buren, AR
I don’t seem to notice any difference when using this product for whitening. It also doesn’t leave my mouth feeling very fresh afterwards. I’m not sure if I would use again.
Shania R.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product does make a lot of bubbles when brushing which makes it a bit more fun and enjoyable. I love the minty taste! Freshens my breath and whitens my teeth over time.
Claudia H.
tampa
This whitened my teeth in less then a month and it truly brought up my confidence. i love this product and everyone in my household uses this because t legally does it’s job
sam L.
Syosset
Really lovely toothpaste. I love the fresh feel it gives me. I wouldn’t say it severely whitens my teeth but it does give my teeth a nice and clean finish. I prefer the taste over other brands like Crest. It feel less grainy than other brands. It tastes a tad bit sweet but otherwise great product!
Katryna C.
Frankfort, NY
I really enjoy how fresh and much more clean my mouth feels after I brush my teeth with Colgate. Colgate is a really good product and I saw no downside while I used it.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpast bubbles up ?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can this be found
Maria U.
I wondering if this one is really effective? Or I have to buy the full set? I'm trying to get more whitening in my teeth so I wanna know what product is better
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Is this really good????
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How long do you use this product before you see a difference it color?

Walmart