BY COLGATE

Colgate® Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening toothpaste refreshes and cleans for whiter teeth. Find more about Colgate® Whitening toothpastes today.

Benefits

Delivers a clean, fresh sensation
Fights cavities
Helps remove stains

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Calcium Peroxide
Titanium Dioxide

sam L.
Syosset
Really lovely toothpaste. I love the fresh feel it gives me. I wouldn’t say it severely whitens my teeth but it does give my teeth a nice and clean finish. I prefer the taste over other brands like Crest. It feel less grainy than other brands. The minty taste really makes your mouth feeling and smelling fresher!
Brittanny W.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is literally the only toothpaste that can make my mouth feel completely fresh and clean. I have tried so many different toothpastes within this brand and none compare to this one. It also keeps my smile white and pearly. The epitome of what a mouth should feel and look like.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Colgate® Baking Soda & Peroxide WHITENING Toothpaste Brisk Mint I buy it from my local family dollar store. Pros are the price is good love the minty taste. Never saw any changes with teeth. I would recommend because of the oxygen bubble really feel good on the gums.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was a pretty underwhelming toothpaste for me. My husband bought this, to try something different from our usual brand, but we used the one tube and switched back. It leaves an unpleasant taste in your mouth and it was a little more expensive than other brands.
Michaela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My teeth were so bright & white when I was using this! Unfortunately I am allergic to most toothpastes & I had to stop using it. This toothpaste is cool though, because it foams up a little bit, so you really feel like it gets in all the nooks & crannies.
That C.
Trumbull, CT
Really disappointed in this product. Once I started using it, my gums instantly started bleeding and my teeth became super sensitive. Immediately once I went to another toothpaste, it’s stopped. Whenever I use this product my teeth become super sensitive.
Madison M.
All brands of toothepaste do the same in my opinion. They all get your teeth clean and fight against plague and build up. This little gem here gets your teeth white. If you struggle with drinking coffee or smoking it comes with yellow teeth but this helps it to control it and slowly turn white with due time. It foams well and you're left with a fresh clean feeling like you just left the dentist. Even better is it keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. I highly recommend this to anyone. Oral hygiene is very important. We only have one set of teeth. So this helps take care of them.
Christy M.
Nice, basic toothpaste. Good flavor with enough abrasive to do a good job of cleaning your teeth. I don't think the actual whitening aspect is the best but it definitely doesn't hurt.
Maria Z.
Glendale, AZ
This is always one of my go too tooth paste ! Can ve purchased pretty much anywhere and at a reasonable price. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and minty. This is a toothpaste we use on a regular in our household. And we will continue to use it (:
Venessa S.
I am currently using this toothpaste and it’s one of my faves especially since it has baking soda and peroxide. It leaves my teeth feeling super clean without a filmy residue left definitely satisfied and recommend you can’t really go wrong with Colgate
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpast bubbles up ?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can this be found
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How long do you use this product before you see a difference it color?
Idalmy M.
Bronx, NY
How much progress in whiteness of my teeth should I see?
Maria U.
I wondering if this one is really effective? Or I have to buy the full set? I'm trying to get more whitening in my teeth so I wanna know what product is better

back