BY COLGATE #91 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening toothpaste refreshes and cleans for whiter teeth. Find more about Colgate® Whitening toothpastes today.

Benefits

Delivers a clean, fresh sensation
Fights cavities
Helps remove stains

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Calcium Peroxide
Titanium Dioxide

De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
I like Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Brisk Mint Toothpaste. I believe it is as effective as its advertisements says it is. I have always known that baking soda was effective as a whitening agent and Peroxide is a disinfecting agent and helps to keep my gums as healthy as my teeth which is a major plus because unhealthy gums can cause heart problems. It tastes better than brushing with baking soda alone. The cost of Colgate brand is suprsingly less than some of it's major competitors but, don't let the price fool you. That in no way makes it less effective. It definitely does it's job. I would highly recommend that you at least try it to see if it's a good fit for you.
Roxanne O.
This is the sort of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it.it cleans but doesnt whiten my teeth..
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Colgate is the best. As far as. Toothpaste.
Especially this particular one. It leaves your teeth feeling like you just came straight out of the dentist’s office, from getting your teeth whitened. Excellent toothpaste. Highly recommendable. 😁😁
Jaydah S.
Miami
I decided to get this product after a visit to the dentist that resulted in me finding out i had two small cavities 😭 you best believe i went to target right after that appointment to get a new tooth brush, toothpaste, mouth wash and floss! Now obviously it’s not gonna get rid of my cavities but it does have ingredients that help fight cavities. I’m hoping that help with no new cavities forming. Now it also says it does whiten teeth, after about three days i already noticed how white my teeth have gotten! What also makes this a new favorite is that I’m not a big fan of the taste of mint, but this product has just hint which is perfect for me. All around i have found a new favorite toothpaste!
Tyshawnta L.
Pensacola , FL
I have braces and I’m always looking for a great toothpaste that’ll get the job done. I picked up the toothpaste at my local Wal Mart and I used it daily, twice a day! I would recommend this toothpaste to everyone one especially those with braces. The baking soda isn’t too strong and doesn’t leave a weird taste in your mouth.
Teresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only toothpaste my husband & I use, it really whitens teeth, plus freshens breath! My teeth are very sensitive, and this toothpaste does not bother them like others. We also like that it has baking soda & peroxide in the ingredients, Love It! Plus it’s very affordable I get the package for just $5 at my local Walmart.
sam L.
Syosset
Really lovely toothpaste. I love the fresh feel it gives me. I wouldn’t say it severely whitens my teeth but it does give my teeth a nice and clean finish. I prefer the taste over other brands like Crest. It feel less grainy than other brands. The minty taste really makes your mouth feeling and smelling fresher!
Amy V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a super affordable toothpaste that has baking soda and peroxide. It’s a white toothpaste that cleans and whitens your teeth. I had to pick this up because there’s some other uses for toothpaste as well and that a blackhead mask (white instead) for your nose. So I purposely bought this for that.
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
Pretty good toothpaste just not my favorite I have ever used. I didn’t notice a HUGE difference in the color of my teeth. The price was good but all together the product just didn’t hit home for me and I will not be buying this again. Mainly because I’m looking for a good product to whiten my teeth.
sam L.
Syosset
Really lovely toothpaste. I love the fresh feel it gives me. I wouldn’t say it severely whitens my teeth but it does give my teeth a nice and clean finish. I prefer the taste over other brands like Crest. It feel less grainy than other brands. It tastes a tad bit sweet but otherwise great product!
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpast bubbles up ?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Where can this be found
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How long do you use this product before you see a difference it color?
Idalmy M.
Bronx, NY
How much progress in whiteness of my teeth should I see?
Maria U.
I wondering if this one is really effective? Or I have to buy the full set? I'm trying to get more whitening in my teeth so I wanna know what product is better