BY COLGATE

Colgate® Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening toothpaste refreshes and cleans for whiter teeth. Find more about Colgate® Whitening toothpastes today.

Benefits

Delivers a clean, fresh sensation
Fights cavities
Helps remove stains

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Calcium Peroxide
Titanium Dioxide

Mirranda T.
Titonka
It doesn’t really whiten teeth, but it doesn’t taste terrible like most peroxide and baking soda toothpastes. It’s a good price and most stores carry it. I used it for a long time and I would buy it and use it again. It’s a pretty decent product.
Lissa B.
Mcallen
I have been using this for the past few months. I love it! So refreshing & I have noticed a little bit of change of color on my teeth, they have gotten a little whiter & brighter after using this!
dillon F.
St. Louis, MO
Purchased at: Target
I don't think I could ever use this stuff again. It leaves a very awkward feel to your teeth after brushing. The taste isn't that great, and other whitening pastes work just as well.
Parisa S.
las vegas
Flavor is good, work well on mouth and teeth. No problem with that at all and use it since childhood. Very effective and met all my expectations I always suggest it to my friends
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
This is the sort of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it.it cleans but doesnt whiten my teeth..
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Colgate is the best. As far as. Toothpaste.
Especially this particular one. It leaves your teeth feeling like you just came straight out of the dentist’s office, from getting your teeth whitened. Excellent toothpaste. Highly recommendable. 😁😁
Jaydah S.
Miami
I decided to get this product after a visit to the dentist that resulted in me finding out i had two small cavities 😭 you best believe i went to target right after that appointment to get a new tooth brush, toothpaste, mouth wash and floss! Now obviously it’s not gonna get rid of my cavities but it does have ingredients that help fight cavities. I’m hoping that help with no new cavities forming. Now it also says it does whiten teeth, after about three days i already noticed how white my teeth have gotten! What also makes this a new favorite is that I’m not a big fan of the taste of mint, but this product has just hint which is perfect for me. All around i have found a new favorite toothpaste!
Teresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only toothpaste my husband & I use, it really whitens teeth, plus freshens breath! My teeth are very sensitive, and this toothpaste does not bother them like others. We also like that it has baking soda & peroxide in the ingredients, Love It! Plus it’s very affordable I get the package for just $5 at my local Walmart.
Amy V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a super affordable toothpaste that has baking soda and peroxide. It’s a white toothpaste that cleans and whitens your teeth. I had to pick this up because there’s some other uses for toothpaste as well and that a blackhead mask (white instead) for your nose. So I purposely bought this for that.
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
Pretty good toothpaste just not my favorite I have ever used. I didn’t notice a HUGE difference in the color of my teeth. The price was good but all together the product just didn’t hit home for me and I will not be buying this again. Mainly because I’m looking for a good product to whiten my teeth.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpast bubbles up ?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can this be found
Maria U.
I wondering if this one is really effective? Or I have to buy the full set? I'm trying to get more whitening in my teeth so I wanna know what product is better
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this really good????
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How long do you use this product before you see a difference it color?

Target