BY COLGATE #14 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening toothpaste refreshes and cleans for whiter teeth. Find more about Colgate® Whitening toothpastes today.

Benefits

Delivers a clean, fresh sensation
Fights cavities
Helps remove stains

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Sodium Saccharin
Calcium Peroxide
Titanium Dioxide

Tabitha R.
Colgate is the best. As far as. Toothpaste.
Especially this particular one. It leaves your teeth feeling like you just came straight out of the dentist’s office, from getting your teeth whitened. Excellent toothpaste. Highly recommendable. 😁😁
Jaydah S.
Miami
I decided to get this product after a visit to the dentist that resulted in me finding out i had two small cavities 😭 you best believe i went to target right after that appointment to get a new tooth brush, toothpaste, mouth wash and floss! Now obviously it’s not gonna get rid of my cavities but it does have ingredients that help fight cavities. I’m hoping that help with no new cavities forming. Now it also says it does whiten teeth, after about three days i already noticed how white my teeth have gotten! What also makes this a new favorite is that I’m not a big fan of the taste of mint, but this product has just hint which is perfect for me. All around i have found a new favorite toothpaste!
Karen C.
Tolleson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this toothpaste for years. I am old school so Colgate and the use of baking soda have been around awhile. So, the combo in a toothpaste...why not?! I love it. It cleans my teeth and freshen my breathe. Trust me, I am an avid brusher and love the feeling of squeaky clean teeth. I know...WEIRD...it is my bridge to cross. Enjoy!
Teresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only toothpaste my husband & I use, it really whitens teeth, plus freshens breath! My teeth are very sensitive, and this toothpaste does not bother them like others. We also like that it has baking soda & peroxide in the ingredients, Love It! Plus it’s very affordable I get the package for just $5 at my local Walmart.
sam L.
Syosset
Really lovely toothpaste. I love the fresh feel it gives me. I wouldn’t say it severely whitens my teeth but it does give my teeth a nice and clean finish. I prefer the taste over other brands like Crest. It feel less grainy than other brands. The minty taste really makes your mouth feeling and smelling fresher!
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
Pretty good toothpaste just not my favorite I have ever used. I didn’t notice a HUGE difference in the color of my teeth. The price was good but all together the product just didn’t hit home for me and I will not be buying this again. Mainly because I’m looking for a good product to whiten my teeth.
sam L.
Syosset
Really lovely toothpaste. I love the fresh feel it gives me. I wouldn’t say it severely whitens my teeth but it does give my teeth a nice and clean finish. I prefer the taste over other brands like Crest. It feel less grainy than other brands. It tastes a tad bit sweet but otherwise great product!
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
Does the trick, and obviously you should brush once to three times a day. You won’t see results in whitening or enamel health if you’re not consistent. I like Colgate, it’s the freshest feeing toothpaste there is, others leave a bad after taste or a film feeling effect and I don’t like that
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is a great toothpaste and I really liked the formula with oxygenated bubbles. It makes me feel like my teeth were getting really clean and the taste wasn't bad either. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who likes to feel like they're getting a really good cleaning out of their toothpaste.
Niki S.
Ummm I can't say that my perfect shade of yellow teeth have gotten any whiter using this😂 my teeth have remained the same color but my breath was fresher bahaha but honestly if you want white teeth just use baking soda w/your favorite toothpaste and save yourself some time and money
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpast bubbles up ?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Where can this be found
Maria U.
I wondering if this one is really effective? Or I have to buy the full set? I'm trying to get more whitening in my teeth so I wanna know what product is better
Paphosa P.
Belgrade
How effective is this toothpaste?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How long do you use this product before you see a difference it color?