BY COLGATE

Colgate Baking Soda Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste Cleans Deep Whitens Teeth 3 - 8.20 oz Tubes ~ Net Wt. 24.6 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Stephie M.
I love this tooth paste and I've tried a ton. Colgate is my favorite, hands down. people always tell me how white my teeth are and I swear by the baking soda & peroxide Colgate. I have never used whiteners or done any kind of teeth bleaching and I'm a smoker and a coffee drinker. this is the only toothpaste that gives me a clean feeling, the paste has a fine grit that really gets the food and junk out. I don't like gel or anything fancy in my paste, this is perfect for me!
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This toothpaste was okay. I purchased it when I ran out of my normal toothpaste. I don't feel like the toothpaste whitened well. But I did not use it long. I went back to my old toothpaste. I drink a lot of coffee and tea so I need something that will help lift stains. This toothpaste did an okay job, but I have had better.
Rainy M.
Valatie, NY
I used this toothpaste for about 5-6 years before switching to Crest 3D-White. I love the flavor and the amount that comes in a tube is great for the price, it lasts about 2-3 months for just me. However, I found it didn't help with whitening or keeping my teeth white, which is why I made the switch.
Skyler S.
This product is amazing ! I actually see results unlike other toothpastes that claim to whiten our teeth. The smell isn't strong either which is also a plus. My teeth have become so much whiter since I've been using this toothpaste rather than the regular one before ! I'd definitely repurchase again!
brandy b.
South Milwaukee, WI
I like how it makes my mouth and teeth feel fresh and how white they get the only thing I don't care for is the mint I'm not a huge mint person so it does make my eyes water a little bit and Mont tends to make my mouth feel like it's burning but the results are enough to make me keep using it
Karen S.
Portland, OR
These work very well! I love the mixture of tooth paste with baking soda and peroxide. It definitely helps with yellowing if you use it multiple times a day, and follow up with the mouth wash. I would recommend to others who are good about brushing their teeth twice or more times a day.
Lucero A.
Mcallen, TX
I was very excited to see that Colgate has began to add baking soda to its products. It is well known that baking soda is a great whitener and safe to use so to me it seemed like a great match. I would recommend this product for those looking to get an extra shine to their smile :)
Sierra H.
Been using this since I was in middle school and this has made a big difference especially when I'm in the dentist she doesn't have to say anything really besides cavity because of my eating but other than that's she's like your teeth are in good shape and she's happy for me
Tracie F.
Toothpaste is pretty standard, so I don't have high expectations--just get my teeth clean! But if you claim to whiten, I expect results. This one doesn't seem to make a big difference. It may be a drop in the bucket against all the brightness-dulling foods I eat. Who knows!
Shelby R.
I absolutely love this toothpaste, it does not have the best taste due to the baking soda but it works wonders. I can honestly say within a week of use I noticed my teeth a shade lighter. I believe the price is reasonable and a great product to use to enhance your smile 😀