Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Brisk Mint Toothpaste-8.2 oz, 4 pk uploaded by Nubia F.

BY COLGATE

Christa M.
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For my honest review on this product I feel like it's great for your pocket very inexpensive. But as far as the cons of this product I feel like it doesn't get the job done with making my mouth feel very clean and refreshed. I don't feel like this to this product whiten my teeth at all. I honestly would not purchase this product again but if I'm low on money and i really need toothpaste this would be great.
Raven W.
Raven W.
You see the results! The best part about this product is that the results are so prominent. I've always had yellow teeth, and my constant coffee drinking doesn't help. But all of the products I've used hasn't compared to this. Like most whitening proudcts it takes time, but I brush every morning and night, every day, and the results came in about two weeks time.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Gray, LA
I've used the Colgate Peroxide and Baking soda for years and years and is the ONLY toothpaste that makes my mouth feel clean. It whitens my teeth and always leaves freshness all day. I never get a foam over my teeth throughout the day when I use this toothpaste, it's deffiently something I recommend to others. And there are always coupons for Colgate.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Riverview, FL
Colgate is my favorite toothpaste. I tried this on a fluke and I kind of liked it. A little goes a long way because it is very foamy and bubbles up a lot; however it left my teeth feeling clean and my breath was fresh. I might just purchase this again, but I don't see it on then shelves at my usual grocery store all the time.
DeAna V.
DeAna V.
El Paso, TX
it leaves my mouth clean and definitely does the job but being it has the peroxide whitening i thought my teeth would be way whiter. its great toothpaste i just hoped they would be more white. i always snag it from walmart or walgreens. i would definitely recommend it but wouldn't say they leave your teeth pearly white !
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.

Sincere mind is the only brand that I use to care of my teeth, I love the freshness that leaves the brush, I teno one in my wallet, in the office and my home, because for me it is essential, tabajo with the public then must have a perfect smile and pleasant breath. It is my favorite brand in all its forms.
Kat K.
Kat K.
I only used Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Brisk Mint Toothpaste for about a month. I bought it from Walmart, like all my other teeth cleaning products. My teeth are on the yellow side and it didn't whiten as much as I hoped. It does well to keep the breath fresh though.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Collegeville, PA
This toothpaste works pretty well. It is a great price, especially when you can get it in a bundle pack. However, I personally do not like the feeling of the bubbles it creates. Once that feeling was gone, my teeth felt great. But the bubbly feeling was enough to get me to not buy this again.
Shanta B.
Shanta B.
Gaffney, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A clean mouth is a fresh mouth and this does the trick. The baking soda and peroxide provide the natural whitening element to keep your teeth looking pearly white all the time. The mint keeps your breath smelly fresh. If you want a toothpaste that does double duty, this one's for you.
Catherina W.
Catherina W.
LOVE this toothpaste. It whitens so much I get compliments on my teeth. It whitens and cleans. You literally feel your teeth being cleaned while you are brushing, and after you rinse your teeth feel so clean, fresh, smooth, and polished. I always use this toothpaste. My favorite.