Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, Frosty Mint Stripe Gel , 6.4 oz (181 g) Pack of 4 uploaded by Maxaly P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, Frosty Mint Stripe Gel , 6.4 oz (181 g) Pack of 4 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chassidy L.
London, KY
This was the first toothpaste I ever used to whiten my teeth! It’s good for if you have sensitive teeth and want to whiten them slowly! I really did like it but for my teeth I needed something stronger!
Madee B.
Athens, OH
I really like this toothpaste as I don't feel it as harsh as some whitening toothpastes on my teeth. I bought it to try to whiten my teeth without using chemicals, and I think it did improve the health of my teeth!
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
It's a not so good tasting toothpaste I prefer a minty toothpaste the peroxide doesn't leave that fresh kind of feeling that I like but sometimes I buy for the price not the taste.
Teresa M.
Hudson, FL
I tried this toothpaste out for about a month I noticed a little whiter smile but not much I'm more of the crest person i luv the results of crest 3D toothpastes I also has a strong taste. I decided that would just stick what works for me
Yulisa M.
These do a really good and amazing job when it comes to whitening your teeth no more having to spend lots of money to get them looking like pearls when you can do it right at home
Jessica F.
Lehi, UT
This toothpaste whitens my teeth in no time! I saw noticeably whiter teeth after about a week, brushing twice a day. I love the texture and the taste of this product. You can get it at any local grocery or drug store. I ran out of my prescribed teeth whiteners, and I'm a coffee drinker so my teeth started to yellow after about 3 weeks without my. Whitener. I replaced it with this and saw quick results.
Maxaly P.
Me gusta mucho la marca Colgate. He tenido la oportunidad de probar este producto que ayuda a blanquear los dientes. En mi caso no me ha ayudado en nada a blanquear mis dientes, pero me encanta el olor y el sabor no es nada desagradable. Me gusta mucho lo fresco que se siente al terminar de usar el producto. Le doy un 7 de 10.
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
I love this product! I've been using it for years now. It highly meets my expectations very well for a decent price! It's very comparable to other expensive brands. I bought this item at Walmart. I am satisfied with my experience using the products.
Stacy-Ann R.
Leaves my mouth feeling really clean and my breath fresh. I have noticed a change in the color of my teeth. It may be a little harsh because of the baking soda for some users. Overall great product especially for those times you run out of mouthwash.
Dakota W.
Kennedale, Tx
This toothpaste does not have the best taste but it definitely gets the job done. Many toothpastes have left my mouth still feeling grimy but this makes it feel squeaky clean. I purchased it at Albertson's grocery store and use it every day. If your main objective is to have a clean fresh mouth, I would definitely recommend this toothpaste.