Personal CareOral CareToothpasteColgate
Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste - Brisk Mint - 6oz

Colgate Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste - Brisk Mint - 6oz

Colgate® Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening toothpaste refreshes and cleans for whiter teeth. Find more about Colgate® Whitening toothpastes today.

Benefits

Delivers a clean, fresh sensation
Fights cavities
Helps remove stains

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Carrageenan
Sodium Saccharin
Calcium Peroxide
Titanium Dioxide

Does this toothpaste taste good?
Has anybody had good results with this in the past? Trying to get a whiter smile.
Start your review of Colgate Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste - Brisk Mint - 6oz!
Product Highlights
I love this toothpaste. I think that with the combination of the baking soda it really works on whitening your teeth. I have seen results pretty fast because I have to brush my teeth no less than 3 times a day! in reviews
Sarah C.
Las vegas, NV
Colgate Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste - Brisk Mint - 6oz uploaded by Sarah C.
I love use it, my teeth is more white and the taste is refresh. I don’t see cons in the product, it could have others flavors too, I use it everyday
Tyese C.
Spokane
This toothpaste is amazing! I’m a frequent drinker of coffee and if I don’t have anything to keep my teeth white then they quickly go south. Colgate’s paste has been super effective and really feels like it’s doing the job done compared to lower brands.
Adrianna G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the feeling of the bubbles when brushing it let's u know that u are really getting all of ur teeth cleaned the bubbles spread out and around ur teeth and it also leaves a fresh breath smell
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Colgate Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste - Brisk Mint - 6oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
This is pretty good toothpaste. I feel that my mouth is left with a minty taste. It has baking soda and peroxide in it but I haven't really noticed if my teeth are whiter.
Saabira D.
Newark
It’s great I’ve been using it for year it works well and compared to alternatives it does a great job for the price . It’s very effective and I’ve been using it regularly, id definitely buy it again. Would recommend
Jade M.
Love it makes my teeth nice and clean, I use this paste every morning and night. I love how it whitens my teeth to where they look nice. They only thing I didn’t like is the flavor but I would by again.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the most recent tube of toothpaste that I have opened up and I am currently using it every day. I just finished a bundle pack of Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mild Mint so I wanted to switch it up and try something new. I'm liking this one so far; no weird after taste like some toothpastes have. Would recommend.
Laquinta A.
Sacaton, AZ
Helps whiten teeth alone. I used with more baking soda. & would dip my toothbrush in Peroxide & brush my teeth with it. Really helps against cavities.
Loren B.
Hampton
Very affordable I buy over and over again. Keeps teeth white on a regular basis and perfect for everyday use and maintenance.
Jackie C.
College Station, TX
This toothpaste has given me wonders. Not only does it whiten with one wash it stays on forever.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany B.
miami
il y a un an
Nardicely R. il y a 8 mois
Yes, Is perfect for whitening and for fresh breath.