Colgate Baking Soda And Peroxide Whitening Bubbles Toothpaste, Brisk Mint, 4 oz uploaded by maria d.Colgate Baking Soda And Peroxide Whitening Bubbles Toothpaste, Brisk Mint, 4 oz uploaded by Victoria W.Colgate Baking Soda And Peroxide Whitening Bubbles Toothpaste, Brisk Mint, 4 oz uploaded by Saphire A.

BY COLGATE

HelpsRefresh Cleanfor Whiter Teeth Releases Pure Oxygen Bubbles to Promote a Clean Fresh Sensation Helpsto CleanDeep WhitenTeeth Helps Remove Stains Fights Cavities Helps RemovePlaque Impurities see more...

Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this toothpaste! I believe it does make a difference in the whitening of my teeth (: I also enjoy the fact that it contains the baking sound formula without having that nasty taste associated.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this tooth paste about 2 weeks ago and I've been loving how clean my whole mouth feels when I brush. It doesn't have that weird baking soda taste that some tooth pastes have, it actually tastes minty and makes my teeth feel super clean. I personally follow it with mouth rinse and my mouth feels very fresh. They have the big tube of tooth paste for regular price but I found the smaller tubes at 10 for $10 at my local supermarket so I bought 5 that day and went back for 5 more the next day.
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ok funny story.. We bought this toothpaste.. But its tooth paste thought nothing of it.. Next trip to the store bought a completely different brand and we HATED IT. I hadnt saved the tube or wrote down what we used..its just toothoaste rt.. ??? Well we finally found out..we will never go with out this.. It cleans and whitens and dieant irritate my mouth or tongue
Gina B.
Xenia, OH
Colgate toothpaste is a family favorite! Not only do we support them for a GREAT product,we also appreciate that they are a Christian company! This particular type is our families favorite for lots of reasons! The baking soda and peroxide really gives an ultra clean mouth! Our teeth are well kept thanks to Colgate toothpaste!
Alexis P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite tooth paste ever. I feel like it really helps to whiten my teeth while also making my breath so much better. I can usually find these in most stores for one dollar. So that makes this product super great for me. I do recommend this to others. I will continue purchasing in the future.
Jennifer Y.
Not a fan of cologate to begin with (I'm a crest user) but this kind was awrful :( I purchased this is Walmart just spontaneously trying something new. The taste was aweful and it doesn't "foam up" quite like I'm use to. It might be good for some one else but I won't try this again :/ sorry !
Kristina B.
My smille is EVERYTHING to me. i buy all my toothpaste at Walmart or CVS. i brush 2-3 times a day depending on what i eat, this paste does do its job BUT the after taste is horrible i don't feel like i have fresh breathe and it leaves my mouth really dry. I'll stick to good ol Crest and Aqua
Angie M.
I always use this toothpaste! I brush my teeth with baking soda and then I brush them with this and they get incredibly white! It doesn't make my breath smell too well due to the baking soda but gum fixes that! My teeth also always feeling amazing and super fresh after brushing with this!
Lee A.
I love this toothpaste and I wont change it for any other toothpaste. I works great! and I love how my teeth looks after. I been using Colgate since I was 3 years old, it's my moms favorite too. This toothpaste don't make me sick to my stomach and I will always purchase this product.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love having baking soda in my toothpaste, it's a great way to keep my teeth clean and white! It's my one big beauty secret, white teeth. It absolutely met my expectations. I got it at my local Fred Meyer's and i would definitely buy it again. I would recommend this to everyone.