Colgate Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, SpongeBob Squarepants, 4.6 OzTube (3 Pack) uploaded by Victória T.

BY COLGATE

Colgate kids spongebob toothpaste is specially formulated for ages 2+, and is clinically proven to fight cavities and protect tooth enamel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victória T.
Victória T.
Orlando, FL
Use colgate since child, let my breath refreshing and whiterBesides being an affordable price is a long time in the market, known worldwide for being a great hygienic product, my teeth have become healthier and whiter, with continued use, and have varieties of tastes of the highest quality.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Brandenburg, KY
I purchased this toothpaste of my 6 year old child while she did not enjoy the taste very much I think it still did it's job. It was on sale so it's wasn't very expensive this was the first time I had purchased this product. I will not buy this flavor again but I do like the brand in all.
Thaysse M.
Thaysse M.
Auburndale, MA
Amazing toothpaste! You really feel your teeth clean after use it. The price is just for what you pay it. I'm used to use everyday, three times a day and it is really good. Since I've proved I'm using. The only thong that could be better it is to be easier to find in every store.
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Eugene, OR
I'm not sure if there's much of a difference that I've noticed but I think this is just what I have always bought so it's what I know to buy. I'm a repeat user and I think that's the reason I keep buy it cause I'm familiar with it but it definitely does the job.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
My kids love this. They are spongebob fans so of course they like having him on their toothpaste. They like the flavor as well. They use this daily.. we do switch it up time to time and use different characters depending on what they are into at the time.
Marisela N.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
My son loves his Colgate toothpaste I can't complain about this product he loves brushing his teeth and the charters on the packaging is a huge influence on that! I would recommend for kids who understand not to swallow the toothpaste.
Michela W.
Michela W.
Lansdowne, PA
Kids love this stuff! Whatever it takes to get them to brush their teeth, right? No complaints of a "nasty taste" or that it's "too spicy". We have purchased this item several times - it takes their bad breath away! ;-) Good overall.
Sarina N.
Sarina N.
I think this product tastes terrible. I can see why kids want it because it does face fun colors but to me it tastes kind of sugary and my teeth don't feel as cleans as they do when I use just a regular version of this brand.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
We get this toothpaste for the kids. They love it. Plus it's sponge bob, so of course they won't complain. Haha. It does the job. They use it every day 2 times a day. Bought it at Walmart. We will buy it again.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this toothpaste! Taste and results are outstanding, I use it at home and at work, I think that this is the best toothpaste on the planet and I have been using Colgate toothpastes for over 50 yrs.