Colgate Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, SpongeBob Squarepants, 4.6 OzTube (3 Pack) uploaded by Victória T.

BY COLGATE

Colgate kids spongebob toothpaste is specially formulated for ages 2+, and is clinically proven to fight cavities and protect tooth enamel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
I allow my daughter to use this toothpaste and as a children's toothpaste, it does the job. I have returned to purchase this product as brushing the minimum 2 times per day uses the tiny tube up rather quickly. The price in my opinion is a bit high for the amount in the tube, but I do recommend as the taste is enough to keep my little one coming back happily and it doesn't burn her mouth.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
My son loves his Colgate toothpaste I can't complain about this product he loves brushing his teeth and the charters on the packaging is a huge influence on that! I would recommend for kids who understand not to swallow the toothpaste.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I have not personally tried this but my kids use it daily. They actually seem to love brushing their teeth because they like the blue color and the fruity flavor. Usually I can find a coupon for it and only pay around $1.50ish.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
We get this toothpaste for the kids. They love it. Plus it's sponge bob, so of course they won't complain. Haha. It does the job. They use it every day 2 times a day. Bought it at Walmart. We will buy it again.
Payge H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Okay don't judge but I use the kid toothpaste cause I can't STAND the taste of mint. It makes me gag and I feel sick after using it. But I don't love this toothpaste and it doesn't make me gag
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
My kids love this. They are spongebob fans so of course they like having him on their toothpaste. They like the flavor as well. They use this daily.. we do switch it up time to time and use different characters depending on what they are into at the time.
Christin P.
Sharon, PA
I love this because it always feels like it is actually cleaning my mouth. I also like the packaging and the price of the product is amazing. it always leaves my mouth feeling clean and smelling amazingly fresh. I recommend this over any other.
Marissa W.
Kokomo, IN
Kids love this kind, especially since they can pick their favorite characters. It last them and isnt to harsh on them. Gets the job done, and my son thinks he has to brush his teeth 24/7. If it were up to him he would never stop!
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
It's not bad I just prefer a more natural approach for my kids. Toms has a great one that's orange flavored kids love. I just prefer something more natural since they ingest a little of it everyday.
Victória T.
Orlando, FL
Use colgate since child, let my breath refreshing and whiterBesides being an affordable price is a long time in the market, known worldwide for being a great hygienic product, my teeth have become healthier and whiter, with continued use, and have varieties of tastes of the highest quality.