BY AJAX

Powerful grease fighting with a fresh citrus blast. 40% More Cleaning Ingredients.

Vanessa A.
Woodbridge, VA
Ajax is also one of my favorites. It’s my go to if it’s on sale. Package is great, great value and last long. Not expensive at all, very effective and I always recommend to all my friends, everybody should try it sometime
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
I have used Ajax for years now in my home and I tend to compare every other dish soap to its effectiveness. It cleans great, perfect amount of lather and you don’t need to use so much water to rinse it off. I will surely recommend it and continue to use it too
Heidi L.
Little Ferry
Este producto es muy bueno y bastante económico. No es dañino con tus manos como otros productos del mercado. Me gusta esta presentación porque el dispensador es súper manejable y permite que se envase el producto en el envase más pequeño.
jaqueline s.
marietta
I like that, have a good smell and help my clothes to be very clean, I started to use 2 months ago but I already love, You should try to use, it’s a good composition and I will buy always because it’s perfect for all clothes!!
autumn m.
Sandston, VA
I have used probably every kind of dish detergent. I go back to this one every time. Ya can't beat the price,and the stuff doers the job well. Bubbles last, breaks through grease, pleasant smell, it's not harsh on my skin.
Lori K.
orlando
Not the best item compared to Dawn or Gain. but it works. I usually only buy it when I am at the dollar store.  I wouldn't say to run out and buy it but if its in you budget it is worth the dollar.
Manpreet K.
somerville
I always keep this product in my house, one of the best product I’ve ever came to know, I use it not only for dishes but for washing others house things also and it’s really effective and also smells so good
Hayley G.
Tuscumbia
I love buying this because I can refill my smaller soap container as needed, meaning less frequent purchasing. It works great for cutting through grease as it claims and I'm a fan of the orange scent. It is super affordable and I see no reason to go with a more expensive dish soap.
Brie C.
We buy this because the name is cool. Oh and it is a good soap lol. We like to buy the larger one a refill a pump we have. But it degreases well and gets dishes shiny.
Mayra S.
You can just I’m your girl you got it you got a great day off and you guys are going crazy with your kids I wanna try the time I love it to me I gotta is your birthday I wanna is your birthday I want you guys and