BY COLGATE #100 in Toothbrushes

Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I got this in a care package and I can't complain! It doesn't hurt my gums and leaves my teeth feeling clean. Nothing exceptional, but it is a toothbrush... yes, I'd recommend it if you saw it was on sale at Walmart or something
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really liked the Colgate active angle soft compact head toothbrush! It was really soft and didn't tear up my gums like other toothbrushes have in the past ! It reached places that other toothbrushes couldn't reach ! I really like it for its awesome cleaning lower and I think you will too!
Siterria N.
Miami Gardens, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Toothbrush πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ’– I love this tooth brush I Love How Soft The Brush Is As I Am Brushing My Teeth this brush makes me feel like we are giving my myself a personal deep cleaning to my teeth. it Brushes really well I'm always like who needs an electric toothbrush when this toothbrush works great.
Latisha W.
Allentown, PA
I look for a toothbrush that is good yet economical. The eletric toothbrush can get expensive. I like my manual because I can control the experience. This toothbrush was a great one. I tend to buy this toothbrush over and over again. I would recommend to anyone.
LAURA P.
I like this toothbrush. It has soft bristles and you can buy it in a multi pack. The curved handle is comfortable and I think it does a good job on my teeth. It is reasonably priced and is as effective as other brands I have tried.
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This toothbrush is very nice. I have braces and this tooth brush really helps getting into the tight spaces. I use this toothbrush and a daily and I am very pleased. It gets the job done and my mouth feels very fresh when I am done!
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX
Ultra soft curved bristles for gum comfort and effective cleaning of teeth
Curved handle fits in your hand snugly and comfortably for effective brushing
Case of eight packages of compact head toothbrushes (total of 8 toothbrushes)
Colors will vary
Use along with Colgate Total Toothpaste
Yajaira S.
I'm a fanatic of my teeth and I brush my teeth twice a day and I change my toothbrush every 3 weeks this toothbrush I like but in medium not soft love the way removes all plaques and build up in my teeth highly recommended
Siena D.
Sylmar, CA
This product has worked great for me. it's very effective on my mouth but I wish they would last longer compared to other products. the pros would be cheap and effective. I'm not too satisfied with this.
Kellie H.
Phoenix, AZ
It's a toothbrush! It does toothbrushy things, and I'm satisfied with it. It reaches in all the cracks and crevices and gets the gunk out! It has a little tongue brusher on the back which is nice for my sensitive tastebuds. It has lasted a long time, and it's very affordable.