BY COLGATE

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate 360TB fhm 4pk see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Taylor P.
Fort Mitchell, KY
I really love this toothbrush it makes my teeth feel amazing and it works better than any other toothbrush I've used ! It has been great and I use Colgate toothpaste too and both together has changed the look of my teeth!
Sheila P.
I really like these brushes. I like the bent head so that I can get to the back teeth easily and make sure they are clean. I like the ergonomic feel of the handle. I will continue to use the colorful brushes.
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
Simple yet effective toothbrush. I haven't had any problems with this brand and prefer it to other brands. I usually purchase this at Walmart. Meets and goes above my expectations and I am very satisfied.
Mariah S.
Puyallup
these are great toothbrushes! they're very inexpensive and you can find them at any local cvs or walgreens. the grips on them are nice and the bristles don't hurt the gums as much as others! Colgate 360 Degree Adult Full Head Toothbrush
Amanda M.
I always buy these when me and my family need a new toothbrush. The bristles are the perfect texture to get your teeth feeling really clean. The handle is nice and soft and really easy to hold. Love the price and the product will be repurchasing.
Lauren L.
I normally use an electric toothbrush but when I go on vacation and don't want to haul the charger and everything with me I always reach for these toothbrushes they're durable and long-lasting and my teeth really feel clean after using them
Cassidy S.
I'm not really picky on my tooth brushes, but I think these are great especially compared to generic brand brushes. The rubbery parts on the inside make it feel like they're doing a better job of cleaning. I'd repurchase when needed.
Tabetha M.
I change my toothbrush pit often so I always go for the cologate pack! They are always the right fit for my mouth and get in all the crevasses. I am a repeat buyer and I love to change up colors too. I highly recommend to everyone!
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
These toothbrushes are designed great. I love the fact that they get my teeth so clean and they also have the tongue scrubber which is so nice! I buy these every time I need a new toothbrush and would recommend them to anyone.
Juana R.
Auburn , WA
These toothbrush work so well. It makes my teeth feel comfortable. It is very effective! I bought this product at Walmart. I'm a repeat user. I've been using this product for about 5 years so yes I would buy this again.