BY COLGATE #1 in Toothbrushes

Colgate® 360°® is designed to clean and care for the whole mouth — teeth, cheeks, tongue and gums.

Did you know that 80% of the bacteria in people’s mouths are not on teeth?

Colgate® 360° features a unique cleaner on the back of the toothbrush head that gently scrubs the inner cheek and removes odour-causing bacteria from the tongue. Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip reach between teeth, along the gum line and to the back of the mouth to remove plaque and other debris. Rubber polishing cups gently help remove surface stains.

Together, these features assist the Colgate® 360° in ridding the mouth of over 96% more bacteria than an ordinary manual toothbrush.

Benefits

Cheek and tongue cleaner
Rubber polishing cups
Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip
Angle neck for better reach
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Wide thumb grip area for better control

AVAILABLE IN:
Soft bristles

Kainat I.
Rochester
Purchased at: Target
It’s a nice toothbrush and gets the job done. But it’s not the best. There are better ones out there than this one. Its okay and I will continue to use for a bit but will not buy again.
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
I really enjoyed using this toothbrush, I was skeptical because it was pretty big and all the different colored and textured bristles seemed unnecessary. I wondered if it would really do what it says and if some of the bristles would be too hard or tough (I typically go for a soft brush). I felt like it “hugged” my teeth, especially in the back, and was really able to give a complete brushing. It felt like it was really accomplishing what it said it would, a complete clean and was a lot more efficient than my current manual brush. I also liked that the handle had textured grips so your hand doesn’t slide down and the back of the head had texture also (I used this as a tongue cleaner in addition to the brush). My only concern is that theback of my top teeth still felt “dirty” and the brush head was so big, it was hard to maneuver so I assume it wasn’t hitting the back of my top front teeth the first time around. Overall, I think it’s pretty innovative and I can see myself purchasing this in the future.
rae w.
Hiram, Ohio
I've been using this toothbrush longer than I can remember. It gets into the tiny hard to reach places that most toothbrushes cannot get to, and leaves the surface amazing spotless.
Tiffany D.
Springvale
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these toothbrushes and prefer them over most other manual ones. There are so many additional features to aid in your oral health game. Buy this, you won't regret it.
Madison M.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Purchased at: CVS
Great for traveling when I don’t want to bring my electric toothbrush along. Really reaches back into the smaller spaces of the mouth well, and the tongue cleaner is great!
April H.
Quartzsite
I have really sensitive teeth, and until I found Colegate Sensitive 360. It's proved itself time and again when my teeth started to get really brittle, and chip all the time from health issues and the medications from them. With it already being made for sensitive t teeth, I didn't have to go out and boy is whole new product. Thank you Colgate
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
My fiancé and I have been using these toothbrushes for some time now and we love them. I always feel like my teeth are super clean and that I've hit all the right spots while using this fabulous toothbrush. I especially like the tongue cleaner because, let's be real...everyone should clean there tongue twice a day ;) Haven't seen anything comparable!
James W.
Portland
I have sensitive gums and teeth and its hard finding a toothbrush that is able to clean up but also not be to rough. Colgate 350 degree toothbrush is amazing! it is soft and gets the job done. After brushing my teeth with this toothbrush i notice less plaque, nothing gets stuck in my teeth, and my mouth feels fresh!
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
The bristles are soft and they don’t hurt my teeth, but they’re still firm enough to clean my teeth in an efficient way. The toothbrushes aren’t too costly either and they are made nice with a good handle and grips as well and the head of the toothbrush makes it easy to clean every tooth in your mouth.
Sheree P.
Los Angeles, CA
The soft bristles are just what I need. My gums are sensitive and I tend to brush my teeth on the harder side... so far this has been my go to toothbrush and when wanting to try something new I always end up picking ones that are stuff 🤨 also love the pack of two because I can knock out grabbing one for myself and boyfriend!
vivian m.
Those this really work ???
Eat ce qu'elle est flexible ?
rosy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it work really good? ?

Amazon