BY COLGATE #1 in Toothbrushes

Colgate® 360°® is designed to clean and care for the whole mouth — teeth, cheeks, tongue and gums.

Did you know that 80% of the bacteria in people’s mouths are not on teeth?

Colgate® 360° features a unique cleaner on the back of the toothbrush head that gently scrubs the inner cheek and removes odour-causing bacteria from the tongue. Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip reach between teeth, along the gum line and to the back of the mouth to remove plaque and other debris. Rubber polishing cups gently help remove surface stains.

Together, these features assist the Colgate® 360° in ridding the mouth of over 96% more bacteria than an ordinary manual toothbrush.

Benefits

Cheek and tongue cleaner
Rubber polishing cups
Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip
Angle neck for better reach
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Wide thumb grip area for better control

AVAILABLE IN:
Soft bristles

Colgate® 360°® WHOLE MOUTH CLEAN Toothbrush Soft

Start your review of Colgate® 360°® WHOLE MOUTH CLEAN Toothbrush Soft!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
reedsburg
This is my favorite toothbrush! I’ve tried others but always come back to this one! It always leaves my mouth looking and feeling clean! I also love the tongue brush on the other side! I will continue to purchase these and you should too!
Shiloh, OH
I have to use soft toothbrushes as I have a tendency to over brush and to apply too much pressure while brushing. This product ensures that my mouth will be clean while being soft on my mouth. The price is right also!
edgewater
I don’t have the soft one I have the medium. I need to get a new one because medium is making [email protected] bleed. But I love the toothbrush. Been buying them for the longest time.
I use this toothbrush the most out of any other ones. I just prefer this one, but I think all tooth brushes can get the job done and it doesn’t really matter what you have.
I really like this 360° Toothbrush from Colgate because of its a multipurpose brush. It not only cleans my teeth and gums, but also my cheeks and tongue because it has a special cleaning grip on the back! It also has gentle rubber cups to polish your teeth while brushing! I'm do sure purchasing again!
Kalama, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Though I prefer my electric toothbrush, this brush is awesome for traveling or using when I’m somewhere else and need to brush my teeth and still get a good clean. The bristles are unique and I like how well they clean and get everything out of my teeth, even the more hard to reach places.
Lilburn, GA
This is a great toothbrush. It seems to clean hard-to-reach areas in the mouth that other toothbrushes are not shaped to do as easily. I find that my teeth feel and look much cleaner after using. I've also noticed that my breath stays fresher for longer when using this toothbrush compared to using other toothbrushes.
New Richmond , WI
I have switched to softer bristles to not tear up my mouth. It does exactly what it’s designed for, brushing your teeth. It has tongue grooves that also works to clean between you teeth and cheeks. It’s hard to mess up something that everyone should use. I always get the multi packs for my whole family.
Huntsville , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the tongue and cheek cleaner on the back of this toothbrush. It helps keep my breath fresh and the bristles are soft enough to not hurt my gums. I’ve tried other toothbrushes but I keep coming back to this one as it has both the soft bristles and the tongue cleaner.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Colgate soft bristle toothbrushes because they are so gentle on my sensitive gums. They also have great grip which is an added bonus. The design of the toothbrushes is simple and clean. I would definitely recommend soft bristle Colgate brushes to anyone.
Those this really work ???
Poteau, OK
What do you prefer, hard or soft bristle?! And why?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it work really good? ?
Eat ce qu'elle est flexible ?

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email