BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360°® is designed to clean and care for the whole mouth — teeth, cheeks, tongue and gums.

Did you know that 80% of the bacteria in people’s mouths are not on teeth?

Colgate® 360° features a unique cleaner on the back of the toothbrush head that gently scrubs the inner cheek and removes odour-causing bacteria from the tongue. Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip reach between teeth, along the gum line and to the back of the mouth to remove plaque and other debris. Rubber polishing cups gently help remove surface stains.

Together, these features assist the Colgate® 360° in ridding the mouth of over 96% more bacteria than an ordinary manual toothbrush.

Benefits

Cheek and tongue cleaner
Rubber polishing cups
Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip
Angle neck for better reach
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Wide thumb grip area for better control

AVAILABLE IN:
Soft bristles

Buy on Amazon
April H.
Quartzsite
I have really sensitive teeth, and until I found Colegate Sensitive 360. It's proved itself time and again when my teeth started to get really brittle, and chip all the time from health issues and the medications from them. With it already being made for sensitive t teeth, I didn't have to go out and boy is whole new product. Thank you Colgate
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
My fiancé and I have been using these toothbrushes for some time now and we love them. I always feel like my teeth are super clean and that I've hit all the right spots while using this fabulous toothbrush. I especially like the tongue cleaner because, let's be real...everyone should clean there tongue twice a day ;) Haven't seen anything comparable!
James W.
Portland
I have sensitive gums and teeth and its hard finding a toothbrush that is able to clean up but also not be to rough. Colgate 350 degree toothbrush is amazing! it is soft and gets the job done. After brushing my teeth with this toothbrush i notice less plaque, nothing gets stuck in my teeth, and my mouth feels fresh!
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
These are my favorite to use. I always buy a new one every 4 months. They are extremely soft and clean inside, scrub the tongue well, get the plaque off, and get the top of mouth and gums. The packaging is cute and very efficient. I like how the woman's brushes differ from the men's when it comes to packaging.
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
The bristles are soft and they don’t hurt my teeth, but they’re still firm enough to clean my teeth in an efficient way. The toothbrushes aren’t too costly either and they are made nice with a good handle and grips as well and the head of the toothbrush makes it easy to clean every tooth in your mouth.
Sheree P.
Los Angeles, CA
The soft bristles are just what I need. My gums are sensitive and I tend to brush my teeth on the harder side... so far this has been my go to toothbrush and when wanting to try something new I always end up picking ones that are stuff 🤨 also love the pack of two because I can knock out grabbing one for myself and boyfriend!
Caiden A.
Mesquite
I like this toothbrush because the bristles are extremely soft. My gums are really sensitive and anything from food to a toothbrush can cause a scratch in them. I have tried a lot of toothbrushes but this is truly the softest but most helpful one I have found.
Duyen P.
Arlington
It gets the job done and doesn’t burn a hole in my wallet. I usually buy this pack to save money and because it’s usually the cheapest compared to other brands. Personally, I would invest and research other toothbrushes to meet your needs but this will do, too
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
These are my favorite toothbrushes I love the little tongue scrubber. It’s 10 dollars for a pack of four at Walmart so not pricey at all! The bristles are nice and soft(I have pretty sensitive teeth) and they don’t make my gums bleed like most brushes do.
Maria Z.
Glendale, AZ
Amazing product And not over priced. They' do a great job and they can be stored anywhere. My mom and I have using these for a few years now and they never fail.  We purchase ours at our local Walmart.we will continue buying in the future.
vivian m.
Those this really work ???
Eat ce qu'elle est flexible ?
rosy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it work really good? ?