BY COLGATE #1 in Toothbrushes

Colgate® 360°® is designed to clean and care for the whole mouth — teeth, cheeks, tongue and gums.

Did you know that 80% of the bacteria in people’s mouths are not on teeth?

Colgate® 360° features a unique cleaner on the back of the toothbrush head that gently scrubs the inner cheek and removes odour-causing bacteria from the tongue. Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip reach between teeth, along the gum line and to the back of the mouth to remove plaque and other debris. Rubber polishing cups gently help remove surface stains.

Together, these features assist the Colgate® 360° in ridding the mouth of over 96% more bacteria than an ordinary manual toothbrush.

Benefits

Cheek and tongue cleaner
Rubber polishing cups
Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip
Angle neck for better reach
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Wide thumb grip area for better control

AVAILABLE IN:
Soft bristles

Colgate® 360°® WHOLE MOUTH CLEAN Toothbrush Soft

Start your review of Colgate® 360°® WHOLE MOUTH CLEAN Toothbrush Soft!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Joanna L.
Gassaway
Colgate is just about the only toothbrush I use it seems to do the best for me and gets my teeth and tongue really clean I also use it with Colgate toothpaste and I recommend this toothbrush it just does really well and isn't harsh on my teeth like others I've tried that make my gums and stuff bleed so this one is great
Ally D.
Provo, UT
I wasn’t ever picky about my toothbrush until my dentist said that I must be brushing my teeth too hard because my enamel was wearing down. He recommended a soft bristle brush to help protect my teeth and enamel and this has done the job perfectly. I clean my teeth well while still protecting my enamel.
Toy J.
Grand Rapids , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite toothbrush. It definitely cleans all around your mouth! And I love that there’s a tongue cleaner right in the brush. They’re reasonable and definitely gets the work done! I’d recommend them to others!!!
Jen W.
San Francisco
I'm not sure how or when it happened, but this toothbrush is always the one I grab at the drugstore. I really like the design of the brush and its cleaning power. I find the medium bristles to be perfect for my mouth/teeth/gums, they clean really well without being to rough on your gums.
Angel V.
Sevierville , TN
I really enjoy this toothbrush, especially the soft one. It's easy to reach all the areas in your mouth & the tongue scrubber actually works too! I would definitely say this is a great option if your looking for something that will make your teeth feel squeaky clean.
Brandi J.
Seffner, Fl
Best manual toothbrush I've ever used. I love this brush. I change mine once a month just because, but I'm a pretty hard brusher and it still doesn't wear like you think it would. Fantastic product. I recommend this to anyone who wants a good reliable manual toothbrush.
Mickey B.
Lake Charles , LA
This brush is not very good for braces. My bracelets tend to tear the bristles up. Other than that it is a great toothbrush and it’s for a great price! Cons would be the little rubber part in the middle don’t really do much and the bristles spread a part a lot.
Shelly B.
San Jose, CA
I love that this product has a tongue cleaner! I hate having to use the bristles of my tooth brush to get that Gunk off. I find it gets into places and gets everything out! I enjoy soft to not irritate the gums of my mouth. Will continue to repurchase
Carolyn N.
This toothbrush is perfectly made for oral care. It reaches all the hard to get places, I still have all my wisdom teeth so sometimes it's hard to get them. It's sturdy and the bristles are good for a deep clean. It's a good value for the price. I would recommend this product.
Zara A.
Elwood, IN
I honestly just use these because I get coupons for them, however with that being said, they do work very well and seem to have great coverage. They don’t wear out quickly either. Still not a bad price without a coupon so that’s a plus.
vivian m.
Those this really work ???
Eat ce qu'elle est flexible ?

Target