BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360°® is designed to clean and care for the whole mouth — teeth, cheeks, tongue and gums.

Did you know that 80% of the bacteria in people’s mouths are not on teeth?

Colgate® 360° features a unique cleaner on the back of the toothbrush head that gently scrubs the inner cheek and removes odour-causing bacteria from the tongue. Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip reach between teeth, along the gum line and to the back of the mouth to remove plaque and other debris. Rubber polishing cups gently help remove surface stains.

Together, these features assist the Colgate® 360° in ridding the mouth of over 96% more bacteria than an ordinary manual toothbrush.

Benefits

Cheek and tongue cleaner
Rubber polishing cups
Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip
Angle neck for better reach
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Wide thumb grip area for better control

AVAILABLE IN:
Soft bristles

Clare E.
Omaha, NE
I just bought these at Target the other day and so far I like them! The brushes actually feel like the get into all the cracks and crevices in my teeth and clean them. Also, I’ve found in the past that toothbrushes I tried, had bristles that were to rough and hard which hurt my teeth and gums. The bristles on these however are much softer so it does not hurt my mouth at all.
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
My fiancé and I have been using these toothbrushes for some time now and we love them. I always feel like my teeth are super clean and that I've hit all the right spots while using this fabulous toothbrush. I especially like the tongue cleaner because, let's be real...everyone should clean there tongue twice a day ;) Haven't seen anything comparable!
April H.
Quartzsite
I have really sensitive teeth, and until I found Colegate Sensitive 360. It's proved itself time and again when my teeth started to get really brittle, and chip all the time from health issues and the medications from them. With it already being made for sensitive t teeth, I didn't have to go out and boy is whole new product. Thank you Colgate
James W.
Portland
I have sensitive gums and teeth and its hard finding a toothbrush that is able to clean up but also not be to rough. Colgate 350 degree toothbrush is amazing! it is soft and gets the job done. After brushing my teeth with this toothbrush i notice less plaque, nothing gets stuck in my teeth, and my mouth feels fresh!
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
These are my favorite to use. I always buy a new one every 4 months. They are extremely soft and clean inside, scrub the tongue well, get the plaque off, and get the top of mouth and gums. The packaging is cute and very efficient. I like how the woman's brushes differ from the men's when it comes to packaging.
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
The bristles are soft and they don’t hurt my teeth, but they’re still firm enough to clean my teeth in an efficient way. The toothbrushes aren’t too costly either and they are made nice with a good handle and grips as well and the head of the toothbrush makes it easy to clean every tooth in your mouth.
Juliana I.
This is my favorite toothbrush to use. I love how fresh my mouth feels after I use it. I also love the tongue scrub on the back on the toothbrush. It allows you to reach the back of your mouth, as well as scrubbing your cheeks as you brush. I would recommend this product to everybody.
Danielle M.
Valley View, PA
I just recently purchased this so I have not been using for a long time to give a full review but I will say what I have used of it so far has been great. I feel like the bristles get down between the cracks and close to the gum much more than previous toothbrushes I have tried.
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
I ONLY use these toothbrushes. I use extra soft and the tongue scrubby is awesome. The extra soft was the first tooth brush I used after I got my wisdom teeth out and I’ve used it always ever since.
Sheree P.
San Diego, CA
The soft bristles are just what I need. My gums are sensitive and I tend to brush my teeth on the harder side... so far this has been my go to toothbrush and when wanting to try something new I always end up picking ones that are stuff 🤨 also love the pack of two because I can knock out grabbing one for myself and boyfriend!
vivian m.
Those this really work ???
Eat ce qu'elle est flexible ?
rosy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it work really good? ?