BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360°® is designed to clean and care for the whole mouth — teeth, cheeks, tongue and gums.

Did you know that 80% of the bacteria in people’s mouths are not on teeth?

Colgate® 360° features a unique cleaner on the back of the toothbrush head that gently scrubs the inner cheek and removes odour-causing bacteria from the tongue. Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip reach between teeth, along the gum line and to the back of the mouth to remove plaque and other debris. Rubber polishing cups gently help remove surface stains.

Together, these features assist the Colgate® 360° in ridding the mouth of over 96% more bacteria than an ordinary manual toothbrush.

Benefits

Cheek and tongue cleaner
Rubber polishing cups
Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip
Angle neck for better reach
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Wide thumb grip area for better control

Harmony P.
kuna
These are my go to manual tooth brushes for my family. They make your teeth feel super clean and have a tongue scraper on the back side. My husband loves this toothbrush as well. The 2 pack is very convenient for us and the price is right.
Amanda B.
Richmond
I love this toothbrush more than my electric toothbrush. It makes my teeth feel so clean and no plaque visible after use. I love that it also Has a tongue brush on the backside.
Lynsey C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the Colgate 360!!!! Gets into every little place a normal toothbrush can’t reach! Comfortable grips on the handle and tongue cleaner on the backside of the brush head! Win/Win. Totally recommend this product!!👍
Christina B.
Great toothbooth to reach ever nok and cranny and far back that's hard to reach with regular brushes. This brush also comes with a tongue scaper which is a major plus for having clean breath.
Ruby G.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite toothbrush! I love the rubbery circles on the bristles and the tongue scrubber! I always feel like my mouth is cleaner after brushing with this brush!
Mariam S.
Medley, FL
My one and only toothbrush, I have a orthodontist treatment "brackets" and it's hard to find a toothbrush that cleans really good your teeth but with this toothbrush I can clean it so easily. All the persons with brackets has to buy this toothbrush I recommend it 👍🏼
Mary P.
Laurel
Honestly my toothbrush is wrecked and its time to replace it but it has survived the last months of my braces wear. My braces would constantly get snagged on the little rubber pieces and rip/ break them in half but the toothbrush seemed like the best one to do the job while I had my braces and now that I have no braces.
Rie G.
My dentist gives me my toothbrushes in SOFT because he says I brush my teeth entirely too hard, and I can see the truth in that fact because my gums are starting to recede.
So I tend to get ALL my toothbrushes from him during my cleanings. He gives me enough to last every six months.
This is a great tooth brush and I can't see using another one only because they are not as Soft.
Ashley S.
Mauldin, SC
This toothbrush gets everywhere. Its a wonder to think how much I appreciate my toothbrush. You can definitely tell the difference when your toothbrush doesn't clean all areas. That is not a problem with this toothbrush. Its pricier than most other toothbrushes, but I gladly pay for a clean mouth. Great coverage!
Elma C.
Duluth, MN
It helps that there are 6 in one pack because with my braces my toothbrushs always get so warn out and I don't have to go buy a new one because I have 5 more in my cabinet! I also like how soft they are and how I can clean all the areas of my teeth even with the braces

Amazon