BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360°® is designed to clean and care for the whole mouth — teeth, cheeks, tongue and gums.

Did you know that 80% of the bacteria in people’s mouths are not on teeth?

Colgate® 360° features a unique cleaner on the back of the toothbrush head that gently scrubs the inner cheek and removes odour-causing bacteria from the tongue. Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip reach between teeth, along the gum line and to the back of the mouth to remove plaque and other debris. Rubber polishing cups gently help remove surface stains.

Together, these features assist the Colgate® 360° in ridding the mouth of over 96% more bacteria than an ordinary manual toothbrush.

Benefits

Cheek and tongue cleaner
Rubber polishing cups
Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip
Angle neck for better reach
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Wide thumb grip area for better control

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
I used these for years, and yes they make my mouth and teeth feel very fresh and clean, but the medium is way too harsh. I often have gum bleeding or scrape my inner lip or cheek. I switched to a soft brush, which unfortunately I have not found in this type of toothbrush.
Amanda B.
Richmond
I love this toothbrush more than my electric toothbrush. It makes my teeth feel so clean and no plaque visible after use. I love that it also Has a tongue brush on the backside.
Jenna A.
A bit intense for my liking - I would prefer a total care toothbrush in soft. Received this as part of a gift package - I probably wouldn't purchase this for myself, but others might like it!
Christina B.
Great toothbooth to reach ever nok and cranny and far back that's hard to reach with regular brushes. This brush also comes with a tongue scaper which is a major plus for having clean breath.
Mariam arex2838 S.
My one and only toothbrush, I have a orthodontist treatment "brackets" and it's hard to find a toothbrush that cleans really good your teeth but with this toothbrush I can clean it so easily. All the persons with brackets has to buy this toothbrush I recommend it 👍🏼
Rie G.
My dentist gives me my toothbrushes in SOFT because he says I brush my teeth entirely too hard, and I can see the truth in that fact because my gums are starting to recede.
So I tend to get ALL my toothbrushes from him during my cleanings. He gives me enough to last every six months.
This is a great tooth brush and I can't see using another one only because they are not as Soft.
Mary P.
Laurel
Honestly my toothbrush is wrecked and its time to replace it but it has survived the last months of my braces wear. My braces would constantly get snagged on the little rubber pieces and rip/ break them in half but the toothbrush seemed like the best one to do the job while I had my braces and now that I have no braces.
Ashley S.
Mauldin, SC
This toothbrush gets everywhere. Its a wonder to think how much I appreciate my toothbrush. You can definitely tell the difference when your toothbrush doesn't clean all areas. That is not a problem with this toothbrush. Its pricier than most other toothbrushes, but I gladly pay for a clean mouth. Great coverage!
Breklyn T.
I love buying this pack of six toothbrushes on Amazon. They are soft enough for my children to use yet effective enough for myself to use. I use it to brush my teeth twice daily and will continue to do.
Elma C.
Duluth, MN
It helps that there are 6 in one pack because with my braces my toothbrushs always get so warn out and I don't have to go buy a new one because I have 5 more in my cabinet! I also like how soft they are and how I can clean all the areas of my teeth even with the braces