BY COLGATE #9 in Toothbrushes

Colgate® 360°® is designed to clean and care for the whole mouth — teeth, cheeks, tongue and gums.

Did you know that 80% of the bacteria in people’s mouths are not on teeth?

Colgate® 360° features a unique cleaner on the back of the toothbrush head that gently scrubs the inner cheek and removes odour-causing bacteria from the tongue. Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip reach between teeth, along the gum line and to the back of the mouth to remove plaque and other debris. Rubber polishing cups gently help remove surface stains.

Together, these features assist the Colgate® 360° in ridding the mouth of over 96% more bacteria than an ordinary manual toothbrush.

Benefits

Cheek and tongue cleaner
Rubber polishing cups
Tapered bristles and a raised cleaning tip
Angle neck for better reach
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Wide thumb grip area for better control

Colgate® 360°® WHOLE MOUTH CLEAN Toothbrush Medium

Start your review of Colgate® 360°® WHOLE MOUTH CLEAN Toothbrush Medium!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carolina A.
Los angeles , CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I absolutely love this brush! Really gets in there & cleans your teeth. Love the tongue brush too, does a great job of cleaning your tongue. I feel like my mouth feels cleaner after using this specific toothbrush. I'll definitely be buying it again when I need to change it out.
Debrah M.
Abilene, TX
My favorite manual toothbrush! I love the shape and size of the bristles because it really feels like your getting in all those hard to reach places. The handle is comfortable to hold and isn’t heavy. I also love the tongue brush on the opposite side! Would recommend
Allison M.
Mundelein, IL
By far my favorite toothbrush! I am a true medium toothbrush lover and this is the perfect amount of hard but not too hard where I feel like my gums hurt. It really gets everything off your teeth and leaves you with a super smooth and clean mouth.
Kaelamae C.
superior
I have been using this exact styled toothbrush for YEARS! It does everything you need it to and leaves your teeth feeling and looking clean. It’s great! I will continue buying and recommending it endlessly
Mel A.
i like this brand and have used multiple of their products so i gave this toothbrush a shot. i feel very fresh afterwards! i do not like when the brush is too soft so i was satisfied by that as well.
Sierra B.
College Station
This is my go to toothbrush when I get tired of electric toothbrushes! Medium is great and makes my teeth feel cleaner than the soft ones. Cheap enough to replace often!
Chasity S.
Port Arthur
I love this toothbrush. It helps me not to miss a beat. It gets in between every tooth like floss. I use this product twice daily. I highly recommend that you try. I’m a repeated buyer. You will be satisfied.
Harmony P.
kuna
These are my go to manual tooth brushes for my family. They make your teeth feel super clean and have a tongue scraper on the back side. My husband loves this toothbrush as well. The 2 pack is very convenient for us and the price is right.
Amanda B.
Richmond
I love this toothbrush more than my electric toothbrush. It makes my teeth feel so clean and no plaque visible after use. I love that it also Has a tongue brush on the backside.
Salsabil G.
carteret
If you love Colgate toothpaste you have got to buy their brushes. I like this one specifically because it cleans very well and it has some rubbery parts between the bristles that definitely create friction and clean better! It also has the soft gel like texture where your thumb holds the brush for comfort. And there are gel like bristles on the back of the brush that you can use to clean your tongue with.
Great brush. Been using for 10 years.

Target