Colgate 360 Whole Mouth Clean Toothbrush uploaded by Maria F.Colgate 360 Whole Mouth Clean Toothbrush uploaded by Jesu P.Colgate 360 Whole Mouth Clean Toothbrush uploaded by Rawda K.

BY COLGATE

Soft Full Head Value 4 Pack Removes More Plaque and Over 96% More Bacteria* Unique cheek and tongue cleaner helps comfortably remove odor-causing bacteria. Tapered bristles clean between teeth and along gumline. Soft dentist-like polishing cups help delicately remove stains. Soft-grip handle. Dentists and hygenists recommend: -Flossing daily -Brushing at least twice a day -Replacing your toothbrush every 3 months *Overall bacteria vs.. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush. Questions? Comments?  ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Claudia M.
Of all the tooth brushes Ive used over the years these are simply my favorite.

The 360 degree feature seems to clean the tooth surface far better & its gentle on my gums.

I get the "soft" & they are just right. (for me...)

They also clean well, dry better (IMO) & the tongue cleaning feature, while not a must, is still better than using the bristles...
Ali L.
Claremont, CA
I like the shape of this toothbrush, but the silicone circles take a bit to get used to because they feel a little strange coming from a toothbrush that doesn't have that texture. After the initial period, it's totally fine. My dentist doesn't give out this brand, but I do purchase when I want a fresh brush between cleanings.
Daniela V.
Los Angeles, CA
It was great! I buy it every time I on family vacations because you never know when someone might need one. I bought this product at target. I love how there is more than one toothbrush so it is convenient. I would buy it again because the texture of the toothbrush leaves my mouth feeling like a million bucks!
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
So I don't want to say these are the best tooth brushes I've ever owned... but these were probably the best tooth brushes I've ever owned. They get in between your teeth better than other brands and styles in my opinion and while are a little expensive compared to other brands, are totally worth the purchase.
Maureen M.
I have used manual and battery operated toothbrushes but I always tend to prefer manual. I have been using manual Colgate brushes for the past couple years with no issues. I have a stockpile in my bathroom draw. I will probably continue to buy this brand until I feel like I can afford a sonic toothbrush.
Maria W.
Orlando, FL
This used to be my favorite toothbrush before switching to the electric toothbrush. It's great because it's large and it feels like it gets more deep into your teeth than a normal brush. For me it felt like it was cleaning more than other toothbrushes. And the finger grips was nice too!
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the flexibility of these toothbrushes. They get around all the right angles within the mouth, and leave the teeth feeling nice. Moreover, I like the fact that there is a tongue and mouth cleaner, not all toothbrushes come with that. Moreover, it is a very affordable brand to use.
Jacqueline C.
I like replacing my tooth brush constantly so purchasing packets of toothbrushes is very essential for me! These toothbrushes have really helped with cleaning my teeth. I've been satisfied with the overall productivity of this toothbrush and will continue to purchase this product
Brenna S.
Deptford , NJ
When I was younger, my mom would purchase this pack for the whole family. I loved the '360' part and the tongue brusher. The toothbrush lasted a good amount of time without wearing out too! Overall I was always satisfied with this toothbrush and the price isn't bad either.
heather s.
rome, ny
These are great for really getting your entire mouth clean, absolutely love them. The only thing that would make these better is if they added the option for the vibrating toothbrush to get an even deeper clean. The handle is great the head is great, love these.