Colgate 360 Whole Mouth Clean Battery Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Daniela E.

BY COLGATE #12 in Electric Toothbrushes

New!   Removes 50% More Bacteria than the Leading Battery Toothbrush* Power Away Bacteria for a Healthy Whole Mouth Clean Cheek & Tongue Cleaner Dual-Action Brush Head Comfortable Non-Slip Handle Replaceable Head & Replaceable Batteries Dentists & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Requires 2 AAA Batteries *Pending clinical results Please note:   Colors shipped will vary ; see more...

• How do I open the toothbrush to change the battery ?3 Answers
  • How long do batteries usually last if the toothbrush is used cons...7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I bought this toothbrush two days ago because I've been wanting a fairly priced electric toothbrush to use with my favorite whitening toothpaste." in 1 review
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The opinions here are mine and mine alone. I have this toothbrush and have had it for years, I'm embarrassed to say that I have not replaced the head in quite a while and now the batteries are dead. But when I did use it I noticed that my gums did not bleed as much and it definitely got more plaque off of my teeth. I have been to the dentist since I have not used an electric toothbrush and they did not have good news for me at all. I am going to go out tomorrow and get another head for that brush and put new batteries in it but, you have to get used to it all over again because it is pretty aggressive pounding on your teeth and gums when you are not used to that. But it is a good way to toughen up your gums so that they do not bleed as easily other times.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
This electric toothbrush does a great job for being on the cheaper end of electric toothbrushes. It doesn't spin so fast you feel like your teeth are going to fall out. Definitely gets in the hard to reach spots. Leaves your teeth super clean and sparkly. My kids also use these and they love them. It makes brushing their teeth a little less of a chore.
Jazmine T.
I have an older version of this brush and it works really well after 4 years. The heads are replaceable and it uses batteries. I like the way it cleans my teeth and I definitely feel fresh after brushing, however cleaning the crevices of the toothbrush in-between head changes is a little difficult. Crud can built up especially if you have hard water.
Christina W.
My teeth always feel super clean after using this toothbrush. I love how I can run my tongue along my teeth and feel smoothness. This is my first electric toothbrush so unfortunately I don't have anything else to compare it to. Overall, I am satisfied and have noticed that my teeth are brighter and whiter since using it the last month.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
This was a wonderful toothbrush and it cleaned better than any regular toothbrush ever could. It cleaned at my gum line and between my teeth well. The only thing I didn’t like was the price. It was kind of spendy. After this one broke, I switched to a more affordable electric toothbrush that did the same thing as this.
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
This is a great travel toothbrush when I don't want to lug around my expensive Oral-B toothbrush.  I still feel like I am getting a good clean and brushing but I still prefer my Oral-B toothbrush to this. It's great for when you are in a pinch or as an extra to throw into a gym bag.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I have used this toothbrush for years. My husband and I both use it because it really makes your mouth feel squeaky clean. I feel like it is reasonable and if you throw it away you do not feel like you are throwing away an entire paycheck on an electric toothbrush.
Ebony J.
Jackson , MI
Since getting braces, my orthodontist recommended this toothbrush to me. I will be purchasing another brand eventually, but until then the quality of this brush is great! Very inexpensive and has great value! Many different color options to choose from as well! :)
Angeli J.
I love this toothbrush. It doesn’t hurt my teeth or gums. My only complaint is that the head of the brush is replaceable but really hard to find! I’ve looked everywhere at Kroger and Walmart and nothing so I always have to repurchase the entire brush.
Christ T.
I love this toothbrush! It always gets the nooks and crannies that other toothbrushes are never able to get. I got this at Target, but you can get it anywhere. It definitely exceeds my expectations, and overall I am definitely satisfied by it!
Daniel R.
San Diego, CA
How long do batteries usually last if the toothbrush is used constantly?
How do I open the toothbrush to change the battery ?