BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 degrees ® Total® Advanced™ Medium Toothbrush.
Full Head.
3x Bacteria Removal Action†.
Cheek & Tongue Cleaner.

Buy on Amazon*
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I most likely will not get this toothbrush brand again because it gave out very quickly compared to other brands I have tried. The price isn't that bad compared to some brands but exspensive for not the best toothbrush. I like other products from Colgate like the mouthwash but their toothbrushes are just standard.
Amanda L.
I loved using this tooth brush. Everything about it was amazing. It was powerful but not so harsh that it felt like I got an intensive clean. The only thing about electric toothbrushes is that the brush head still hold bacteria and you can't exchange it so continuing to buy new ones is a bit expensive.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In so far as one can love a toothbrush I love this one. It is effective, it has the non slip handle things so it is easy to use and it is very affordable. I have purchased a few of these over the last few years and always regret when I try a different kind. I keep coming back to these brushes.
Melissa R.
Pretty Praire, KS
This is my go to toothbrush. It's adorable for my family of 5 and they work as expected. They feel good in my hand and make my teeth feels extra clean. The bristles last a long time before breaking down, even with my aggressive toothbrushing husband. Great value. Will continue to buy.
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
Pretty standard tooth brush. gets the job done well and is good for scrubbing without being too harsh on your gums. its a little more expensive than i thought it would be considering you're supposed to change it every 3 months. definitely worth the money though because you can feel the quality
Katie M.
Everyone usually uses a soft toothbrush but I find I brush too hard with one so I switched to a medium one and my teeth couldn't be happier. This particular toothbrush reaches even my wisdom teeth (yes, my wisdom teeth are still in my mouth and beautiful as ever).
Alexia J.
Carrollton, TX
The 360 is a classic and has a tongue cleaner which is v import at for hygiene health! A little rough hen it gets too soft so I don't really know why or how to even further elaborate on that but it's still my favorite tooth virus to use so i recommend.
Kristin D.
Austin, TX
I've been using this particular make and brand of toothbrush for a while, since I picked it up at Walmart, and I have no complaints. I can't tell you how it compares to an electric toothbrush, but it does the trick for me. Will definitely keep buying.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have never had a problem with using these toothbrushes. They are very effective and they clean my teeth very well. I love that they are medium strength, and they are slightly better than the alternatives. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Sara B.
Somers Point, NJ
Honestly, it is a fine toothbrush, but compared to others in its class, it isn't any better or worse, but it is more expensive. I bought this once at a drug store and probably wouldn't again because there are others just as good for a lower price.