2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate®.360 Degrees® Total® Advanced™ Soft Toothbrush.
Full Head.
3x Bacteria Removal Action†.
Cheek & Tongue Cleaner. see more...

Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
This is a decent toothbrush for a manual. It seems to get in the crevices well. It's shaped pretty good so it provides a comfortable hold. It's the perfect size...I've had some toothbrushes that were pretty large and uncomfortable when brushing. I think for a manual this is a good toothbrush. I prefer an electric toothbrush, but obviously those get expensive. This toothbrush seems to last for a couple months. Not too bad. I'd recommend it.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Having really small teeth and somewhat sensitive gums, I am always looking for a toothbrush that will efficiently clean my teeth- without leaving my mouth in lingering pain! This brush is not too soft and does not irritate my gums while brushing, so I would recommend this for anyone looking for a decent, soft toothbrush.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Muncie, IN
I first got this type of toothbrush as a free trial from my dentist, and it's the only kind I've used since. It's very effective in cleaning the whole mouth, not just the teeth. And the grip part is perfect for holding onto as you're brushing. This toothbrush is a huge part of my oral hygiene routine.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
These are my go to manual toothbrushes. They're very soft and gentle, but I feel like I get the most thorough clean with them rather than other brands that are harsher. The grip and handle is comfortable, and the rubber bits on the backside of the toothbrush are designed to clean your cheeks as well.
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is definitely THE BEST toothbrush that I have ever used. It surpassed my expectations. I am so glad that I purchased and repurchased (over and over) this product! It is super effective and leaves my teeth feeling so clean and white! I would recommend this to all of my friends and family!
Heather G.
Heather G.
I have a small mouth and sensitive teeth and this toothbrush does great at making my teeth feel clean. It comes in pretty colors and has a comfortable handle. I always feel like my gums and teeth get as clean as possible using this manual toothbrush. It is the only brand of toothbrush I use
Eliza S.
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I not really that picky when it comes to tooth brushes. I just need something that's not going to make my gums hurt or bleed. I usually pick out the ones that are soft and what I see first/least expensive. Or whatever is in my parents house. This does a pretty good job of cleaning my teeth.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of the better toothbrushes I've used. I really like the tongue/cheek cleaner on the opposite side of the brush. I've since moved on to a different type of toothbrush, but I find myself missing the tongue cleaner. I'll probably find myself buying this again soon because of it.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love this tooth brush since it has soft brissels and has a tongue scrubber. It works better than oral b tooth brush and it met all my expectations. I have used this the past year and a half. I always get new ones at the dentist and yes totally go buy one if you don't have one already.
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my go to toothbrush. It gets my pearly whites clean and also has the tough cleaner. This is the only toothbrush I buy and I always get soft and replace every three months. The bristles stay in good condition and my mouth feels fresh and clean until my before bed brush.