Colgate® 360°® Total® ADVANCED POWERED Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Dominique C.Colgate® 360°® Total® ADVANCED POWERED Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Rebecca E.Colgate® 360°® Total® ADVANCED POWERED Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Daniela E.

BY COLGATE #29 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Colgate® 360°® Total® Advanced Powered Toothbrush powers away bacteria for a whole mouth clean. Available in blue, purple, lime green, and pink.

Benefits

Removes 4 times more bacteria than the leading battery powered toothbrush
Powers away bacteria for a whole mouth clean
Features
Cheek & Tongue Cleaner
Dual-Action Brush Head
Comfortable non-slip handle
Replaceable head & batteries
Available in soft bristle firmness
Available in blue, purple, lime green and pink
*Overall tongue bacteria vs. brushing teeth alone

Available in

Soft bristles

• How do I open the toothbrush to change the battery ?4 Answers
  • How long do batteries usually last if the toothbrush is u...7 Answers
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
I bought one of these brushes Batteries didn't even last a month. Couldn't get tooth brush apart I just threw it away. Then dumb me bought another one. That one did even last a month I got it home and tried using it . Nope went out bought new batteries Figured out how to open brush New batteries didn't do any good How about at least one refund so I can go out and buy a brush that works.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The opinions here are mine and mine alone. I have this toothbrush and have had it for years, I'm embarrassed to say that I have not replaced the head in quite a while and now the batteries are dead. But when I did use it I noticed that my gums did not bleed as much and it definitely got more plaque off of my teeth. I have been to the dentist since I have not used an electric toothbrush and they did not have good news for me at all. I am going to go out tomorrow and get another head for that brush and put new batteries in it but, you have to get used to it all over again because it is pretty aggressive pounding on your teeth and gums when you are not used to that. But it is a good way to toughen up your gums so that they do not bleed as easily other times.
Jaziya M.
Ocean Springs, MS
This is my opinion over this product and it might not be the same as others or yours but it is just my view. The toothbrush was good and allowed to clean my teeth all over, but it didn't last long than what I expected but it was very effective on my teeth.
The L.
Marietta, GA
I like this toothbrush and I like how it makes my breath fresh. However, I wish it had a scrubber on the back for my younger. I bought this toothbrush from Walmart. I would recommend because it’s affordable for an electric toothbrush.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
I absolutely love this toothbrush I wish it wasn't so expensive so then I can place it more often but other than that it's an amazing toothbrush absolutely love it it's the best electric toothbrush that I have bought at a drugstore
Ashley S.
Redlands, CA
It really does get in between your teeth. I really like that about this toothbrush. His is my first time using this brush and I will definitely buy it again. I got the soft bristles but next time I think I will go with medium.
Cheryl M.
Camillus, NY
I like this toothbrush. They last for about three months and then the batteries die right around the time experts say you should replace your toothbrush anyway. The bristles are soft and it does a good job cleaning my teeth.
Nancy M.
Casa Grande , AZ
I love colgate when it comes to a vacation trip toothbrush since you don’t have to charge it and it is soft in the gums and it still makes a really good work brushing your teeth. Love the back part to brush the tongue.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
This brush makes my teeth feel so incredibly clean! If I run out of batteries & have to use a regular tooth brush I can definitely tell the difference. I like that it has replaceable heads so you don't have to purchase a whole new toothbrush, but the batteries run out on me so fast and the toothbrush itself is sort of large and clunky so it's hard to hold at times. It's pretty loud too, but that was to be expected with an electric toothbrush.
It's ok, it's not to ruff on my gums, the speed is fine. Bristle get around each tooth well, mine doesn't seem to have a shut off timer like the ones I've had in the past.

Over all a decent battery ran toothbrush.

The company has stated they are working on reducing their use of testing on animals which is good news but doesn't mean they don't test and won't test anytime soon.

So no more Colgate products for me!!

Crulety free is the only way to be, and my money will speak for me!!!!
Daniel R.
San Diego, CA
How long do batteries usually last if the toothbrush is used constantly?
How do I open the toothbrush to change the battery ?