BY COLGATE

The Colgate® 360°® Total® Advanced Powered Toothbrush powers away bacteria for a whole mouth clean. Available in blue, purple, lime green, and pink.

Benefits

Removes 4 times more bacteria than the leading battery powered toothbrush
Powers away bacteria for a whole mouth clean
Features
Cheek & Tongue Cleaner
Dual-Action Brush Head
Comfortable non-slip handle
Replaceable head & batteries
Available in soft bristle firmness
Available in blue, purple, lime green and pink
*Overall tongue bacteria vs. brushing teeth alone

Available in

Soft bristles

• How do I open the toothbrush to change the battery ?4 Answers
  • How long do batteries usually last if the toothbrush is u...7 Answers
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
I bought one of these brushes Batteries didn't even last a month. Couldn't get tooth brush apart I just threw it away. Then dumb me bought another one. That one did even last a month I got it home and tried using it . Nope went out bought new batteries Figured out how to open brush New batteries didn't do any good How about at least one refund so I can go out and buy a brush that works.
The L.
Marietta, GA
I like this toothbrush and I like how it makes my breath fresh. However, I wish it had a scrubber on the back for my younger. I bought this toothbrush from Walmart. I would recommend because it’s affordable for an electric toothbrush.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
I absolutely love this toothbrush I wish it wasn't so expensive so then I can place it more often but other than that it's an amazing toothbrush absolutely love it it's the best electric toothbrush that I have bought at a drugstore
Ashley S.
Redlands, CA
It really does get in between your teeth. I really like that about this toothbrush. His is my first time using this brush and I will definitely buy it again. I got the soft bristles but next time I think I will go with medium.
Cheryl M.
Camillus, NY
I like this toothbrush. They last for about three months and then the batteries die right around the time experts say you should replace your toothbrush anyway. The bristles are soft and it does a good job cleaning my teeth.
Nancy M.
Casa Grande , AZ
I love colgate when it comes to a vacation trip toothbrush since you don’t have to charge it and it is soft in the gums and it still makes a really good work brushing your teeth. Love the back part to brush the tongue.
It's ok, it's not to ruff on my gums, the speed is fine. Bristle get around each tooth well, mine doesn't seem to have a shut off timer like the ones I've had in the past.

Over all a decent battery ran toothbrush.

The company has stated they are working on reducing their use of testing on animals which is good news but doesn't mean they don't test and won't test anytime soon.

So no more Colgate products for me!!

Crulety free is the only way to be, and my money will speak for me!!!!
Domaunie H.
Toronto
Excellent product for me it really good for your teeth’s when your brushing it. First time using it and it was good. It’s fast and gets the job done.Yes I would recommend this product to anyone.
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
Colgate® 360°® Total® ADVANCED POWERED Toothbrush Soft #Influencer #Toothbrushes #Clean I love this toothbrush it defiantly cleans and can reach the back of your teeth in your mouth
Olivia B.
The only toothbrush I use because all the manual ones make my teeth bleed but all the electric ones don’t so I love it plus it’s like the same price and is electric so it’s a win-win
Daniel R.
San Diego, CA
How long do batteries usually last if the toothbrush is used constantly?
How do I open the toothbrush to change the battery ?

Amazon