Colgate® 360°® Total® Advanced FLOSS-TIP™* BRISTLES Battery Powered Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Christina J.Colgate® 360°® Total® Advanced FLOSS-TIP™* BRISTLES Battery Powered Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Christina J.Colgate® 360°® Total® Advanced FLOSS-TIP™* BRISTLES Battery Powered Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Carisa P.

BY COLGATE

5X the Cleaning Action*
Easy on/off Button
Floss-Tip Bristles for Interdental Cleaning
Toothbrush Does Not Replace Flossing
Oscillating Bristles for Polishing Teeth
Tongue & Cheek Cleaner to Remove Bacteria

Power away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean. With a five-mode battery powered cleaning action, the Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip battery powered soft toothbrush, offers advanced, gentle and comfortable cleaning in five ways: Floss-Tip bristles for interdental cleaning, oscillating bristles for polishing, regular bristles for flat surfaces; angled bristles for cleaning along the gum line and a tongue & cheek cleaner for bacterial removal. This toothbrush does not replace flossing.

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the in...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Amber G.
I bought this toothbrush about a month ago because I wanted a battery powered toothbrush that was gentle on the gums and teeth. I have sensitive gums and teeth and most battery powered toothbrushes are too rough for me, but not this one. I love this toothbrush. It thoroughly cleans my teeth and doesn't cause any pain. I love how gentle and yet still effective this is. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Autumn H.
This is the first electric toothbrush I've had since I was young. I am honestly surprised at how much cleaner your teeth are when you use these and this particular toothbrush does the job right. It has helped remove tartar and plaque buildup along my gumline and my teeth stay cleaner throughout the day.
Melony T.
Phoenix
I love this toothbrush!!! It gets my teeth cleaner than any other brush, and it really does seem to floss them too!!! I highly recommend this brush, especially if you have sensitive gums and need a softer tooth brush, but still want something that is going to really scrub your teeth!!
01/25 ã.
canton
I love this toothbrush I just started using it in it does what it is told it very gentle on the teeth I use it everyday morning and night I’m a repeat user on using this product I would most likely buy this again.
April N.
Forest Lake
This was hands down my favorite electric toothbrush. However, after not being able to find the replacement heads, I had to give up on it. The brush itself is soft enough for the most sensitive teeth but it gets the job done and leaves you teeth feeling clean. This electric tooth brush might have been on the cheaper side, but it definitely packed a lot more of a punch than the top of the line ones!
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Love this toothbrush. Most spin brushes I feel as thought the brush is to hard but these aren’t. It’s slightly heavy in my hands. I think that’s the only con I can think of! All in all I will be purchasing again!
Elizabeth M.
San Antonio
I really like this toothbrush. It cleans my teeth very well and the tongue/cheek cleaner is great. I like that you can replace the brush head instead of buying a whole new toothbrush.
Ruth R.
Santa Maria, CA
i started using this ever since i got my braces it really work and this is not for just lazy people but to have a better cleaning system then the old fashion tooth brush. it is effective for my teethes and i would buy this product again and maybe as gifts also
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
This brand is so affordable and you can find it anywhere. I use it every morning and night and have for months. It meets all of my expectations. The battery has lasted the whole time. It is effective and my teeth feel clean after each use. I would buy again.
Sarah G.
I use this brush and it's the best one I have ever used. It cleans my teeth and I would recommend it. My mom purchased this for me at Walmart. I am overall satisfied and I will be sure to repurchase this again.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?

back