BY COLGATE

The Colgate® 360°® Total® Advanced Floss-Tip®†Bristles toothbrush with tongue cleaner provides 4x deeper* reach for a healthier whole mouth clean. Its unique features clean teeth and gums efficiently.

4x deeper* reach between teeth and along the gumline
Helps remove odor-causing bacteria
Cleans hard-to-reach areas of the mouth

FEATURES

Purple-ended tapered bristles gently reach deep between teeth and along the gumline
Wraparound cheek and tongue cleaner helps remove odor-causing bacteria
Raised tip helps clean hard-to-reach areas of the mouth
Available in soft and medium bristle firmness
Available in blue, lime green, orange and purple

†This toothbrush does not replace flossing
*Along the gumline vs. flat trim toothbrush

Benefits

Provides 4x deeper* reach and a whole mouth clean

4x deeper reach*
Helps remove odor-causing bacteria
Wraparound cleaner
Cheek and tongue cleaner
*Below the gumline vs.an ordinary flat trim toothbrush.
*This toothbrush does not replace flossing.

Available in

Soft and medium bristles

Katherine B.
Houston
I like this toothbrush because it is soft and hast very fine floss tips which help if you don’t floss or forget to. It’s also very gentle and don’t make my gums bleed or irritates them. It leaves my mouth feeling very clean and fresh.
Maleaha W.
United States
This is the standard toothbrush I receive at the dentist. I believe it's one of the best manual tooth brushes but it just can't achieve the same results as a spinbrush.
Kenita S.
I love this toothbrush. It’s my baby. This brush doesn’t cause irritation to my gums like my pervious one. This brush is so good and gets all around your teeth. I highly recommend this brush. It’s a keeper 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
To really feel how well this toothbrush works, I decided to use it sans floss after skipping a brushing (gross, I know...the things we'll do to write an honest review! 😂) the morning after a big Greek dinner (lots of sesame)...this is the cleanest me teeth have ever felt with brushing alone! I LOVE this toothbrush!
Angela D.
Largo, FL
No joke, my boyfriend and I were standing at the sink brushing our teeth for the first time with these brushes and we just stopped and looked at each other and agreed these are awesome. I always have to get a soft toothbrush because I brush so hard, but this one is like a gentle massage throughout your mouth. It's soft but strong. I will definitely repurchase!
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I both bought this toothbrush about a month ago, and I am amazed at how clean my teeth feel. The floss tip bristles are awesome and they cut down on the amount of time it takes me to floss after brushing which is a big plus, especially if I am in a hurry. By far the best toothbrush we have used. I know I'm 2 months which toothbrush I'll be buying!
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have this one in black and pink and I love it. I have really sensitive gums and this doesn't irritate them at all! The soft brush is a different experience than what I've been used to. But I love this brush and it will probably be my next replacement.
Noelle K.
Alright if you hate flossing- buy this! You will be amazed at how clean your teeth feel. I introduced this to my boyfriend and he was actually shocked after the first brush. Your teeth will feel so good after each brush. It's my favorite toothbrush and does an amazing job with deep cleaning
Autumn L.
Augusta, GA
New favorite toothbrush. I stress brush my teeth which can be harmful with a harsh brush but this brush is super gentle and gets perfectly between my teeth. Makes getting in the gums effortless and not harsh.
Emily V.
Newington, CT
The soft tip thin bristles on this brush are great for cleaning between your teeth and at the gum line. I am a dental hygienist and this is my favorite manual toothbrush.

back