Colgate® 360°® Total® ADVANCED FLOSS-TIP + BRISTLES Toothbrush Medium uploaded by bodaciousbodiedbrown B.Colgate® 360°® Total® ADVANCED FLOSS-TIP + BRISTLES Toothbrush Medium uploaded by Janice C.

BY COLGATE

The Colgate® 360°® Total® Advanced Floss-Tip®†Bristles toothbrush with tongue cleaner provides 4x deeper* reach for a healthier whole mouth clean. Its unique features clean teeth and gums efficiently.

4x deeper* reach between teeth and along the gumline
Helps remove odor-causing bacteria
Cleans hard-to-reach areas of the mouth

FEATURES

Purple-ended tapered bristles gently reach deep between teeth and along the gumline
Wraparound cheek and tongue cleaner helps remove odor-causing bacteria
Raised tip helps clean hard-to-reach areas of the mouth
Available in soft and medium bristle firmness
Available in blue, lime green, orange and purple

†This toothbrush does not replace flossing
*Along the gumline vs. flat trim toothbrush

Benefits

Provides 4x deeper* reach and a whole mouth clean

4x deeper reach*
Helps remove odor-causing bacteria
Wraparound cleaner
Cheek and tongue cleaner
*Below the gumline vs.an ordinary flat trim toothbrush.
*This toothbrush does not replace flossing.

Available in

Soft and medium bristles

Buy on Amazon
Madison H.
Rockmart, GA
The head is small so it's very comfortable when I use it. It's bristles are great for getting food out of gums and from in between teeth. The bristles are strong but not scratchy. It's a pretty solid toothbrush. The handle is comfortable to hold and comes in several colors.
Ryane P.
This is my favorite tooth brush. It isn't my current but I am considering switching back. It really reaches deep into my gums and teeth more so than other brushes and compares to my current oral b brush.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
It's a toothbrush. The kind you take with you when you travel or buy in a pinch because you forgot to pack it. But I recommend investing in a higher quality brush for everyday use.
Shayne S.
Franksville, WI
These work okay. I've only ever bought them once and they lasted quite a while. Just didn't make sense to spend that much when it didn't work much better then regular floss.
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
Love these! I think the back is supposed to clean your tongue, but I still use the bristles for that. Not sure if these bristles work as a floss tip, but I like these anyway
Savannah R.
Absecon, NJ
This is one of my favorite toothbrushes to purchase. Any toothbrushes of the 360 line are guaranteed to get your teeth extra clean. I like that there a different forms of bristles, not just your regular soft med or hard. These thicker pieces inbetween the regular brush help to get inbetween teeth without flossing. I can usually get something that's stuck in my teeth without any trouble. It also offers that extra squeaky clean feeling.
Agustina B.
This toothbrush is pretty good. I am not very picky when it comes to toothbrushes as long as the bristles aren't too hard. I like this one because it reaches a lot of those tough to reach places, especially my growing in wisdom teeth! a lot of times food and stuff gets stuck there and this removes all!
Stephanie S.
Buckeye, AZ
I can't even remember the last time I didn't have this toothbrush. I seriously cannot use any other type of toothbrush, all the rest just don't seem like they really clean my tetth. But this one just gets right in and does the work for you. I could say it is just as good as an electronic brush!
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
I have always purchased colgate toothbrushes, I used to have braces for most of my childhood and teen years, colgate has always been the brand to get those horrid rubber bands and hard to reach areas. The colgate 360 degree total does the job now that I have straight pearly whites, and permanent retainers!
Kelly Y.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Love this toothbrush!
This by far is my absolute favorite toothbrush to use. I feel that with the floss bristles get my teeth super clean and cut down on the amount of time that I have to floss. The onky down side of the toothbrush is the if you brush to hard you'll cut your gums