Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Bristle Toothbrush uploaded by Janice C.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 degree total advanced toothbrush floss-tip bristles toothbrush for a healthier whole mouth clean. Cleans teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums (this brush does not replace flossing). see more...

Madison H.
Rockmart, GA
The head is small so it's very comfortable when I use it. It's bristles are great for getting food out of gums and from in between teeth. The bristles are strong but not scratchy. It's a pretty solid toothbrush. The handle is comfortable to hold and comes in several colors.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
My hubby is really into oral care. This is by far our favorite toothbrush. We even switched from pinheads to this. It comfortable and leaves your teeth (and gums/mouth) feeling extra clean. We've repurchased a few times already!
Ryane P.
This is my favorite tooth brush. It isn't my current but I am considering switching back. It really reaches deep into my gums and teeth more so than other brushes and compares to my current oral b brush.
Shayne S.
Franksville , WI
These work okay. I've only ever bought them once and they lasted quite a while. Just didn't make sense to spend that much when it didn't work much better then regular floss.
Savannah R.
Absecon, NJ
This is one of my favorite toothbrushes to purchase. Any toothbrushes of the 360 line are guaranteed to get your teeth extra clean. I like that there a different forms of bristles, not just your regular soft med or hard. These thicker pieces inbetween the regular brush help to get inbetween teeth without flossing. I can usually get something that's stuck in my teeth without any trouble. It also offers that extra squeaky clean feeling.
Kelly Y.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Love this toothbrush!
This by far is my absolute favorite toothbrush to use. I feel that with the floss bristles get my teeth super clean and cut down on the amount of time that I have to floss. The onky down side of the toothbrush is the if you brush to hard you'll cut your gums
Maria L.
I really love this tooth brush, it makes my teeth feel super clean. I really can't come up with a single negative. It's improved my gum health and my teeth are literally squeaky clean when I'm done brushing them. This is a tooth brush I will be buying again.
Brianna S.
Prince Frederick, MD
THIS TOOTHBRUSH IS REALLY NICE. IT NOT HARSH ON THE GUMS AND ON THE TEETH. IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE AND GETS ALL THE FOOD OUT OF YOUR TEETH. THIS ALSO HELPS PLAQUE CONTROL. I USE THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY TO BRUSH MY TEETH. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I was kind of skeptical about using this tooth brush when I purchased it, but I like it! I can feel how clean my teeth are when I am done. It reaches all the places in my mouth and makes sure they are clean! I will continue to buy this tooth brush
Katie D.
Longview, TX
I bought this a month ago and had to go back and buy my fiancé one. This tooth brush does amazing job of getting in between your teeth and those back hard to reach places. My dentist even has told me how amazing I have been doing with flossing which is hilarious because I do not floss daily as recommended but use this brush instead.