Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I have used this toothbrush for awhile now just to get my monies worth. The toothbrush is quite bulky making it hard to reach my wisdom teeth (yes unfortunately I still have all 4) and get far enough in the back of my mouth. Also it does have slots where saliva get into which you can easily rinse after, however it needs to be in an area where it can dry properly. I store mine in my medicine cabinet and it got a musty oder. It also has some details on the brush that are hard to clean and can end up getting build up on them quite easily. Will not purchase this again. In the pics you can see the build up in the slots. There is one lowered slot I use to rinse water so all the stuff comes out of the top slots but it still don't come clean.
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
This is my newest toothbrush, I really enjoy the head of the toothbrush. It has the flossing bristles along with the standard spinning center. I enjoy how clean my teeth feel when I am done brushing. I got my toothbrush at Walgreens, where I can also get the new brush heads when my current one goes out (I'll be able to tell when the color fades in the center). Obviously continue with your current routine of flossing, using mouthwash and visiting a dentist regularly!
Stacey E.
Tucson
A great price for keeping your teeth and gums so clean. It gets into the hard to reach places.
Kristen D.
I like that it’s a battery operated toothbrush without the bulk. It gets the extra clean feeling with out having to charge it or weighing the extra weight.
Britany N.
Katy, TX
This is a great toothbrush when you can't afford the high end ones. It feels soft on my gums and teeth. I love the colors my husband and I both use them and I recommend them!
Emily M.
This gets down into my teeth and cleans deeply. I feel fresh after using this and doesn't feel as though I left some bits behind. I use this everyday and it still amazes me how clean I feel afterwards.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
Nice, thorough clean. Comfotable grip. Husband says he really likes the soft bristles, they are gentler on his gums than the Crest Spin Brush which we were previously using. I don't care either way, but I do feel like these Crest 360 brushes clean much better.
Anita T.
Genesee, MI
I don't mind the toothbrush, but don't like the floss tip end. Have not used it. I purchased it at Walmart.
Hannah G.
Fairborn, OH
I really like this toothbrush. It is really powerful and gets my teeth feeling clean.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach , FL
I did not like this product because it did not last much battery. Should last longer for its price. There are better ones. However it is to everyone's liking.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?