Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stacey E.
Tucson
A great price for keeping your teeth and gums so clean. It gets into the hard to reach places.
Kristen D.
I like that it’s a battery operated toothbrush without the bulk. It gets the extra clean feeling with out having to charge it or weighing the extra weight.
Britany N.
Katy, TX
This is a great toothbrush when you can't afford the high end ones. It feels soft on my gums and teeth. I love the colors my husband and I both use them and I recommend them!
Emily M.
This gets down into my teeth and cleans deeply. I feel fresh after using this and doesn't feel as though I left some bits behind. I use this everyday and it still amazes me how clean I feel afterwards.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
Nice, thorough clean. Comfotable grip. Husband says he really likes the soft bristles, they are gentler on his gums than the Crest Spin Brush which we were previously using. I don't care either way, but I do feel like these Crest 360 brushes clean much better.
Anita T.
Genesee, MI
I don't mind the toothbrush, but don't like the floss tip end. Have not used it. I purchased it at Walmart.
Hannah G.
Fairborn, OH
I really like this toothbrush. It is really powerful and gets my teeth feeling clean.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach , FL
I did not like this product because it did not last much battery. Should last longer for its price. There are better ones. However it is to everyone's liking.
Frank G.
Victorville, CA
I love all Colgate products, and this has to be one toothbrush that I keep at all times in my home. It cleans well in between my teeth, and it has a tongue scraper on the back that helps clean and give fresher breath.
april s.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love this toothbrush. First powered brush ive owned and i can definitely tell the difference with my teeth
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?