Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
The Colgate 360 toothbrush is a decent electric toothbrush for the price. When I first started using it, it got my teeth and gums very clean. However the battery does die very quickly and when I traveled with it the head broke a little so it doesn't rotate as strongly anymore
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
This brand is so affordable and you can find it anywhere. I use it every morning and night and have for months. It meets all of my expectations. The battery has lasted the whole time. It is effective and my teeth feel clean after each use. I would buy again.
Alura C.
Essex, MA
I love this toothbrush! As someone who often only brushes teeth in morning it keeps my teeth feeling fresh and clean all day!
Sarah G.
I use this brush and it's the best one I have ever used. It cleans my teeth and I would recommend it. My mom purchased this for me at Walmart. I am overall satisfied and I will be sure to repurchase this again.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
I had never really used an electric toothbrush before until this one and I really like it! My teeth feel so much cleaner than when I used a manual toothbrush. I will be buying another electrical toothbrush next time I need one.
emma f.
Marietta, GA
I don't think this works very well but a lot of kids like it because of the designs so that's a good thing. this can be a great product if he just cleans well
Gina L.
Stamford , CT
Best tooth brush. Easy to use. Great price even when it's not on sale. To open battery area it's really hard to get top off
Anh Thu V.
I usually use a Manuel toothbrush but my mom gave me this brush and it was amazing, my teeth is so white
Cora R.
Columbus, NC
Best toothbrush! I was recommended this from my dentist so I could clean my teeth better and I have never used anything else since then
Megan R.
Portsmouth, OH
I LOVE this. I tried it on a whim one day and keep buying more and more. Hands down gives one of the best cleanings and doesn't have a huge price tag. I can't say enough good things about this product.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?