Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
The Colgate 360 ​​spin brush definitely disappointed me, not bad, but it is not completely good, a very delicate toothbrush, the batteries were damaged only by a little water that fell, very difficult to get a brush to be Adapt, I was looking and I had to give up, it's a no, resounding, this toothbrush I was very disappointed, colgate has too much to offer and I do not know what happened this time.
Patricia S.
Bronx, NY
Dint like it didn't last long would not buy again. it would work did it wouldnt. not effective at all
Elizabeth S.
Harker Hts, TX
no lo he comprador pot lo que no podria dar una opinion. my familia no usamos esta clase de productos
Amana M.
This product is expensive and just too pricey. The price is a turn off especially for an electronic toothbrush.....or just a toothbrush period. I would recommend a less cheaper toothbrush than this. I t gives the same effects and has the same results.
Lizeth C.
Denver, CO
it is a good brand also, i used this my whole life, my mom and all my family use this brand too, it is very good and reasonable prices
Stephanie Q.
I hated this toothbrush. I could never get the thing apart in order to change the batteries. I thought maybe it was just the one I had purchased was defective, so I bought another one. Same issue! While the toothbrushed worked as far as actual brushing, it was impossible to keep it charged because I was unable to change the battery. Would not purchase again.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach , FL
I did not like this product because it did not last much battery. Should last longer for its price. There are better ones. However it is to everyone's liking.
Samantha A.
Henderson, NV
I didn't feel like this toothbrush did what it was advertised to do and definitely didn't feel a deeper clean
Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I have used this toothbrush for awhile now just to get my monies worth. The toothbrush is quite bulky making it hard to reach my wisdom teeth (yes unfortunately I still have all 4) and get far enough in the back of my mouth. Also it does have slots where saliva get into which you can easily rinse after, however it needs to be in an area where it can dry properly. I store mine in my medicine cabinet and it got a musty oder. It also has some details on the brush that are hard to clean and can end up getting build up on them quite easily. Will not purchase this again. In the pics you can see the build up in the slots. There is one lowered slot I use to rinse water so all the stuff comes out of the top slots but it still don't come clean.
Viana N.
Rockledge, FL
I prefer the regular toothbrush. I don't recommend tgis product if you are looking for a better efficiency. It is the same than the regular toothbrush
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?