Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE #98 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa M.
El Paso, TX
It got the job done. Effortless clean in half the time. Long lasting battery. Defiantly would repurchase often
Orpha P.
Allentown, PA
A pesar que es de batería es súper duradero, le cambio la batería mensual, y verdaderamente limpia tus dientes
Nilza T.
Dorchester , MA
This is the only toothbrush that everyone in my house uses its strong and good quality and it's not expensive
Zen S.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't feel enough invigoration as I do when I use the sonic toothbrush, so my teeth didn't feel as clean.
Tina L.
Providence, KY
It does the job ok. I would perfer more in depth groove to the teeth and gums. I would like to try phillips.
Annalisa G.
Edinburg, TX
The rotation brushes and cleans the tough stains and plaque from the center of the teeth. Feels very clean.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
this is very good for the teeth i love it i use this alot and so does my family and my friends use this too
Nazbi O.
Deltona, FL
Do t like it too much! Prefer the manual brush compare to this on. The price is good for a electric brush!
Leslie G.
Reading, PA
My little brother said he loves it it's cute and brushes really good recommend also good for starter kids
Nicki H.
Richmond
I have used this toothbrush, but I found the head seemed a little large. I prefer the Oral B toothbrushes
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?