Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Naugatuck, CT
I like them but I have to continuously buy new ones earlier than a reg toothbrush. They keep my teeth feeling clean
Amy S.
Amy S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My daughter uses this toothbrush and she likes it better than a regular toothbrush. It gets her teeth really clean.
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Ashley, IN
makes my teeth feel so clean i love it and it make my breath smell so good i love it and i like how it vibrates
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Peoria, AZ
This is my life! I wouldn't trade this toothbrush for any other one!! It helps whiten your teeth in a few weeks
Chantell S.
Chantell S.
Chester, VA
A flossing tooth brush is great to have. I would love to try this product out. It sounds like it would be great
Orpha P.
Orpha P.
Allentown, PA
A pesar que es de batería es súper duradero, le cambio la batería mensual, y verdaderamente limpia tus dientes
Raena M.
Raena M.
Bend, OR
It's fine, but there are for sure better ones out there. I keep it in my travel bag, but it does fit in my bag
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
El Paso, TX
It got the job done. Effortless clean in half the time. Long lasting battery. Defiantly would repurchase often
Nilza T.
Nilza T.
Dorchester , MA
This is the only toothbrush that everyone in my house uses its strong and good quality and it's not expensive
Zen S.
Zen S.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't feel enough invigoration as I do when I use the sonic toothbrush, so my teeth didn't feel as clean.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?