Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
JoAnne K.
Jersey City, NJ
It was alright. I feel like it's a weird in between... not a manual toothbrush but not an electric one either. Not my preference but it does what it's supposed to!
All the benefits of an electric toothbrush without the cost. Easily use as electric or manual and works well both ways. Improved my overall brushing experience
Amber W.
Alexandria, IN
I love this electronic toothbrush, i have an oral-b right now, but they both seem to be great. I would say that so far the oral-b batteries have lasted longer.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
I did not like this product because it did not last much battery. Should last longer for its price. There are better ones. However it is to everyone's liking.
emma f.
Marietta, GA
I don't think this works very well but a lot of kids like it because of the designs so that's a good thing. this can be a great product if he just cleans well
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
Love the color options and the clean it gives your teeth. Seems to work well and doesn't burn thru batteries like some other electric toothbrushes I've used.
Jasmine M.
Richmond Hill, NY
Great for brushing your teeth but battery dies really quick , maybe i recommend buying batteries that last longer ao you won't have to go through any trouble
Kristen D.
I like that it’s a battery operated toothbrush without the bulk. It gets the extra clean feeling with out having to charge it or weighing the extra weight.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
Love this toothbrush such a good cleanse it leaves and works great in between teeth would recommend to those who are looking for new toothbrushes to try
Amanda L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Good clean feeling after use
Does the job
Same quality I have come to expect over the years
Not as nice as some more expensive brands good for the price
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?