Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE #97 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
Very nice toothbrush. The price point is great and it works so good to get your teeth extra clean. I really love using them.
Laurie F.
Laurie F.
My introduction to Battery operated toothbrushes was with this one and honestly I will never go back to Manuel toothbrushes.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Noma, FL
This is too pasty and hard to rense out. I do not like it much at all. There is nothing more I can say about this product
Lauren s.
Lauren s.
Moorpark, CA
I feel like it didn't clean as well as it said it would but the battery lasted a very long time so the trade-off is great
Maria A.
Maria A.
Anthony, KS
i love the colgate 360 total advanced floss tip battery operated toothbrush, it makes brushing so much faster and easier
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Fort Thomas, KY
With the 360 feature, you're able to reach and get all the important areas. It's easy and helps with gums cleaning too.
Christa W.
Christa W.
Henderson, KY
It was ok but I do not think it did as well as some of the other brands like Crest.. It is not a bad one for the price.
Holly n.
Holly n.
I really like this tooth brush before I found a sonicare tooth brush. This tooth brush didn't last long for me either.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Fairfield , CA
I absolutely love my Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Thoothbrush. Keeps my teeth clean and plaque free.
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
I really like this brush for the form size and the color but I think that it is expensive and the batery end quickly
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?