Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nikki H.
Fort Thomas, KY
With the 360 feature, you're able to reach and get all the important areas. It's easy and helps with gums cleaning too.
Christa W.
Henderson, KY
It was ok but I do not think it did as well as some of the other brands like Crest.. It is not a bad one for the price.
Holly n.
I really like this tooth brush before I found a sonicare tooth brush. This tooth brush didn't last long for me either.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
I absolutely love my Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Thoothbrush. Keeps my teeth clean and plaque free.
Lesly P.
I really like this brush for the form size and the color but I think that it is expensive and the batery end quickly
Kelly H.
Naugatuck, CT
I like them but I have to continuously buy new ones earlier than a reg toothbrush. They keep my teeth feeling clean
Amy S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My daughter uses this toothbrush and she likes it better than a regular toothbrush. It gets her teeth really clean.
Michaela G.
Ashley, IN
makes my teeth feel so clean i love it and it make my breath smell so good i love it and i like how it vibrates
Chantell S.
Chester, VA
A flossing tooth brush is great to have. I would love to try this product out. It sounds like it would be great
Alyssa M.
El Paso, TX
It got the job done. Effortless clean in half the time. Long lasting battery. Defiantly would repurchase often
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?