Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dawn W.
Williamsport, IN
The battery life didn't last very long and that was in all three I had.
The first week of brushing was good . It maintained great. Unfortunately, from there it started to slowly lose speed.
Roselyn W.
Pasadena, TX
I really like this product but one day my local store was out of them when I needed a replacement so i grabbed the oral b one that was similar. After trying the Oral B I couldn't go back!
Krista M.
Seem to get the benefits of an electric brush without the expense cost. Easy to change heads and battery. Minimal power when battery gets low. Travels easy too. Glad I purchased this one!
Veronica C.
Medford, OR
I love this toothbrush it's my new favorite, I love how clean this makes my mouth and how it's feels like it clean all plaque out of my teeth, I also enjoy the vibration in my mouth
Angel S.
This is my toothbrush right now. The only thing I would say is that it would be nice to switch out the brushes so you can keep the battery powered part. But I do like this product
Jaclyn D.
No more manual toothbrushes! I totally seen and felt a difference even after one use. It reaches hard to reach places and I prefer this over the bulky electric toothbrushes.
Ivonne C.
It fulfills his assignment and leaves my clean teeth, I like much this product. It is a good product of cleanliness and his quality is high. I recommend them to him very much.
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
Best battery toothbrush you can by. I would compare it to my pricy sonicare. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean every time. And when the battery runs out, you just replace!
Mercedes G.
Asheville, NC
I absolutely love this toothbrush. It makes my teeth feel and look so much cleaner than with a manual toothbrush. It is gentle and doesn't really hurt the gums too much.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK
I love electric toothbrushes! This gets your teeth so much cleaner than a manual and it feels good on gums and helps keep them healthy.. The batteries last forever!
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?