Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy C.
Amy C.
Hubert, NC
Love this tooth brush! Helps elevate the pain of flossing sometimes! Keeps the plaque to a minimum and my mouth feeling clean and fresh
Aries D.
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN
Worth the price, love how clean my teeth feel after using this. Why spend $300 on a another brush that does exactly what this one does!
maria v.
maria v.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love this brush . Its not hard its not to soft perfect i always repurchase this brush.. I've been using this brush for a long time now.
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Denver, CO
it is a good brand also, i used this my whole life, my mom and all my family use this brand too, it is very good and reasonable prices
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Alexandria, VA
I love this toothbrush because I can brush my teeth quick and easy in the morning if you guys can purchase one they are great products
Karly S.
Karly S.
Foley, AL
I love this toothbrush. I've gone through several of them in the past few years. They have even started making them in cute patterns.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
I love this. Battery lasts long. Teeth feel clean. I love how fresh they feel. Product works excellently. I wish I found it sooner.
Iam not a big fan of this brush...it is not user friendly..it is very very heavy to handle and I feel that it even makes work hard
Linda Jones D.
Linda Jones D.
rainbow city
I like a battery operated tooth brush. It can clean your teeth and get in between them you will think you have been to a dentist
Dorothi H.
Dorothi H.
Ellsworth, ME
It's an ok toothbrush but I feel it's not strong enough and I buy hard brissles.
Pretty sure I'll buy different one next time
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?