Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaime R.
Glendora, NJ
I have used this tooth brush for years (different brush heads). I love how clean and fresh my teeth and mouth feel after I brush. I feel like this works just as well as those expensive Oral-B electric tooth brushes. Don't plan on ever switching
Kaylee S.
I have bought this toothbrush time and time again. Don't think I will be switching anytime soon. Love that it gets every part of your mouth so clean. Dental hygiene is a big deal
Yoli R.
Odessa, TX
This one is always with me. I feel like the vibrating head does extra cleaning because I have braces. I brush my teeth at lest 3 times a day so I have one at home and in my purse.
Monika A.
Sacramento, CA
I always get this one for my kids they love this one because it comes in a variety of colors and is long lasting and it doesn't put a hole in my pocket great buy hands down !!!
Savannah M.
This keeps my teeth feeling cleaner than they've ever felt. My dentist recommended an electric toothbrush to me because I have a small mouth and it can be difficult to get my teeth really clean. I've loved it so far!
Amy W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I've tried plenty of electric toothbrushes but this one is my favorite. The floss tips really get into the hard the reach spots and make my teeth looks and feel great.
Michelle M.
I love this toothbrush!! I feel it gets into every crevice of the teeth. The fine bristles are just excellent. Something I truly love is the younger scraper behind the tooth brush.
Tianna f.
I love my reasonably priced electric toothbrush. I never have to worry if I'm brushing to hard or not getting a good enough reach when I use this Colgate toothbrush
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
Electric toothbrushes are really good I feel like they really get real deep cleaning more than brushing and I really really like the electric toothbrushes over a normal toothbrush but sometimes they can get expensive
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
I was in need of a new toothbrush and bought one of these guys in the store for like $4, which is a lot for a toothbrush. But since I'm terrible at changing brushes (my current one was probably going on 2 years) I figured the extra price wouldn't kill me, and I was intrigued at how a toothbrush could be whitening.

I wasn't expecting much from my new brush, but after a few days I noticed that my front teeth were smooth, they felt like they had been polished or something. Maybe not a odd sensation for most, but I had had some ridges that left one of my teeth very annoyingly rough. It had been this way for more than 5 years and I had believed it to have been because of damaged enamel that I had gotten at a younger age because I used to have a habit where I'd scrape off plaque with a fingernail throughout the day when a brush was not accessible. I had scrubbed and scrubbed at this tooth with my other "freebie" brushes for years and it never went away, leading me to think that over time I had scraped off enamel with my nail. But anyway, after a few days of this guy, it changed something that I had been plagued with for years. And when you buy the 4 pack on Amazon, it isn't even really that expensive of a brush anymore.

Moral of the story: Even if you're pleased with your current brush, splurge once and try one of these and see if it makes a difference. You don't get to save it very often, but this brush literally changed my life.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?