Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizeth C.
Denver, CO
it is a good brand also, i used this my whole life, my mom and all my family use this brand too, it is very good and reasonable prices
Karly S.
Foley, AL
I love this toothbrush. I've gone through several of them in the past few years. They have even started making them in cute patterns.
Tracy P.
I love this. Battery lasts long. Teeth feel clean. I love how fresh they feel. Product works excellently. I wish I found it sooner.
Iam not a big fan of this brush...it is not user friendly..it is very very heavy to handle and I feel that it even makes work hard
Linda Jones D.
rainbow city
I like a battery operated tooth brush. It can clean your teeth and get in between them you will think you have been to a dentist
Dorothi H.
Ellsworth, ME
It's an ok toothbrush but I feel it's not strong enough and I buy hard brissles.
Pretty sure I'll buy different one next time
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Very nice toothbrush. The price point is great and it works so good to get your teeth extra clean. I really love using them.
Kim M.
Noma, FL
This is too pasty and hard to rense out. I do not like it much at all. There is nothing more I can say about this product
Lauren s.
Moorpark, CA
I feel like it didn't clean as well as it said it would but the battery lasted a very long time so the trade-off is great
Maria A.
Anthony, KS
i love the colgate 360 total advanced floss tip battery operated toothbrush, it makes brushing so much faster and easier
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?