Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
I love this type of toothbrush. They work with such simplicity and ease. The floss tip is an added incentive. The battery is still working on mine after over 6 months time. I only buy these because I'm spoiled now.
Amanda B.
Clarksburg, WV
I like the way the toothbrush makes my mouth feel after I have brushed my teeth! I purchased my toothbrush at Wal-Mart. I use this toothbrush on a daily basis. The only con I have with this toothbrush is it has a small place where water seems to come out and leave water splashes on my clothes.
Ryan M.
Lexington, KY
Floss tips? Couldn't tell it. This toothbrush works as well as the rest of their battery operated toothbrushes. But, nothing extra. I want to notice the difference when I use this, but there's nothing different.
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
It's not bad for an inexpensive brush. It did its job. When I had mine I used it several times a day. Compared to the high dollar ones I would say that it isn't bad at all. I would surely recommend it to others
Samantha  R.
These toothbrushes are very nice! They work so well and compared to others are so much better! I got mine at target and price was not too bad! I will definitely be using this brand and type for a while!
Carolyn M.
Washington, NC
After I switched from a manual toothbrush to the electical toothbrush, I've never had my mouth feel so clean. The electric toothbrush defiantly cleans better than a manual. I will never go back to a manual tooth brush after using the Colgate 360 total advanced toothbrush.
Angelica J.
Brunswick, ME
Love this toothbrush because it's nice to have an electric toothbrush that doesn't cost a lot, but still gets the job done. Has a long battery life as well. Only downside is that it can be hard to get the back molars, but that could just be because I have a small mouth.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
These brushes are good in comparison to a Manuel brush but no comparison to the quality of a sonicare tooth brush I would reccomend spending the money and getting a professional tooth brush.

penelope s.
Southfield, MI
Take off plan good for your teeth so many words I can say about this toothbrush good for your teeth but I said that already hello good electric movie perfect for me perfect for you dollars definitely go by thank you for reading this review check have to get a
Amana M.
This product is expensive and just too pricey. The price is a turn off especially for an electronic toothbrush.....or just a toothbrush period. I would recommend a less cheaper toothbrush than this. I t gives the same effects and has the same results.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?