Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mayra E.
Mayra E.
Good size right handle love color combo smooth not hard gets into every cranky good toothbrush enjoy the battery power enough strength not too strong
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dover, FL
Great product at a reasonable price. I love that I can get the same clean that an expensive electric toothbrush would give for a much better price.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Richardson, TX
I have been using these types of tooth brushes for about two years and I love them! Love, love them! I always recommend it to friends and family!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite toothbrush! Can be a bit more pricy than others, but it's worth it. My teeth feel so fresh & clean after brushing. Will buy again !
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Slidell, LA
Love this toothbrush. My teeth always feel clean when I'm done. They are inexpensive enough to replace when your toothbrush has to be replaced.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Louisville, KY
This was a great toothbrush and it didn't cost too much at all. Lasts about a month and I just toss it instead of replacing the brush head.
Beatrice F.
Beatrice F.
South Bend
If you are looking for a toothbrush that can help you keep your teeth clean and white i would recommend this toothbrush this helps me alot
brittny s.
brittny s.
Detroit, MI
i love how it feels on your teeth it is just so smooth it really do get the hard to reach spots it is better than the one most people use
Jessika Y.
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Live love love. This got rid of my gingivitis and helps control my tarter. Time to replace when battery goes out. 4 stars because of cost
Megan H.
Megan H.
Erie, PA
I've tried other battery operated toothbrushes, and this is by far the best on yet! I've noticed my teeth brightening up in just 2 weeks
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?