Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine M.
Richmond Hill, NY
Great for brushing your teeth but battery dies really quick , maybe i recommend buying batteries that last longer ao you won't have to go through any trouble
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
Love the color options and the clean it gives your teeth. Seems to work well and doesn't burn thru batteries like some other electric toothbrushes I've used.
Kristen D.
I like that it’s a battery operated toothbrush without the bulk. It gets the extra clean feeling with out having to charge it or weighing the extra weight.
Amanda L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Good clean feeling after use
Does the job
Same quality I have come to expect over the years
Not as nice as some more expensive brands good for the price
Viana N.
Rockledge, FL
I prefer the regular toothbrush. I don't recommend tgis product if you are looking for a better efficiency. It is the same than the regular toothbrush
Nicole E.
Love this brush! Not super aggressive on my teeth it really deep cleans my teeth I've purchased this toothbrush multiple times and it never disappoints
Jiselle W.
Good inexpensive toothbrush. I really wanted something that I though would last, and its great. I use it twice a day and I picked it up from walmart.
Paige S.
Pearl, MS
Really loved this brush, makes your teeth feel great after. And I can say that it truly has been dentist approved, as I have one as a family member.
Jessica B.
Tallahassee, FL
I liked this brush. But I wasn't in Love with it. I have super sensitive gums. And while the brush cleaned well. It left my gums feeling sore.
Kris E.
Goodyear, AZ
They work, I'll admit that.
I've never had one that lasted all that well long.
The rechargeable ones always last longer for me with new heads
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?