Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julia V.
KIRKWOOD, MO
I was looking at the various options of electric tooth brush and the floss feature was what sold me. I find it to be very effective unless you brush hard and smash your bristles down. This helps me to get the space inbetween my front teeth if I forget to floss one day.
Miccah M.
Garden Grove, CA
I love how this brush makes my mouth feel. Very clean and nice feeling. The only con I can think of it is very loud, but it compares very nicely to the more expensive brands. It does everything it is supposed to, and I plan on repurchasing in a few months.
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
I currently have the Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip toothbrush, it is very good but I would probably try something else next time I purchase one. I use it two-three times a day, everytime I feel the need to brush. I don't think I would repurchase.
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
This toothbrush is pretty good at brushing your teeth and having them clean , I bought mine in Target on sale , I've used it for 4 months every day
The battery use is pretty good Pros : it leaves your teeth clean Cons : my toothbrush stopped working
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ
Love the this toothbrush leaves my skin smooth. Easy to use-battery lasts a long time.

I purchased this item from CVS but have also seen them sold at Walgreens, Walmart and Rite Aid.
I have purchased this item over three times.

I did not give it a 5 star review because I find bottom bulky. I keep it standing in a container so it does not tip over.
Ashley A.
Austin, TX
This is my first battery powered toothbrush. I tried this from the drugstore before investing in one of the pricier rechargeable models. I think I'll keep using this instead. My mouth feels much cleaner than with a manual brush. One set of batteries lasted about 2 months and I don't have to have cords stretching across the sink.
Brodyn
Pittsburgh
It's just like another toothbrush it's not anything special so if you want a fancy toothbrush don't get this one because it doesn't do anything special except the bristles are really soft on your teeth and they clean it very well.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
went back to my manual toothbrush after using this, felt like it didnt get as much clean in between my teeth as it did on just the outside of them. I wish it had a timer for how long to use it, which would be helpful.
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
I use this toothbrush everyday! It does its job and it does a pretty good job. The bristles are perfect for sensitive gums. I bought one for my husband and I and we enjoy it! The only downside would be having to replace batteries.
Ryan M.
Lexington, KY
Floss tips? Couldn't tell it. This toothbrush works as well as the rest of their battery operated toothbrushes. But, nothing extra. I want to notice the difference when I use this, but there's nothing different.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?