Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
No more manual toothbrushes! I totally seen and felt a difference even after one use. It reaches hard to reach places and I prefer this over the bulky electric toothbrushes.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Asheville, NC
I absolutely love this toothbrush. It makes my teeth feel and look so much cleaner than with a manual toothbrush. It is gentle and doesn't really hurt the gums too much.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I've tried plenty of electric toothbrushes but this one is my favorite. The floss tips really get into the hard the reach spots and make my teeth looks and feel great.
Tianna f.
Tianna f.
I love my reasonably priced electric toothbrush. I never have to worry if I'm brushing to hard or not getting a good enough reach when I use this Colgate toothbrush
JoAnne K.
JoAnne K.
Jersey City, NJ
It was alright. I feel like it's a weird in between... not a manual toothbrush but not an electric one either. Not my preference but it does what it's supposed to!
All the benefits of an electric toothbrush without the cost. Easily use as electric or manual and works well both ways. Improved my overall brushing experience
emma f.
emma f.
Marietta, GA
I don't think this works very well but a lot of kids like it because of the designs so that's a good thing. this can be a great product if he just cleans well
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
Love this toothbrush such a good cleanse it leaves and works great in between teeth would recommend to those who are looking for new toothbrushes to try
Natalia E.
Natalia E.
Anaheim, CA
Great toothbrush. I do not use it anymore but I have no complaints. Im not picky when it comes to my toothbrushes so I was satisfied with this product
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Winnetka, CA
Using it right now leaves my teeth so clean and it's not expensive like other that I have bought before, I have like four more just waiting to be used
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?