Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE #97 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
These toothbrushes are very nice! They work so well and compared to others are so much better! I got mine at target and price was not too bad! I will definitely be using this brand and type for a while!
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
These brushes are good in comparison to a Manuel brush but no comparison to the quality of a sonicare tooth brush I would reccomend spending the money and getting a professional tooth brush.

Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Williamsport, IN
The battery life didn't last very long and that was in all three I had.
The first week of brushing was good . It maintained great. Unfortunately, from there it started to slowly lose speed.
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Pasadena, TX
I really like this product but one day my local store was out of them when I needed a replacement so i grabbed the oral b one that was similar. After trying the Oral B I couldn't go back!
Krista M.
Krista M.
Seem to get the benefits of an electric brush without the expense cost. Easy to change heads and battery. Minimal power when battery gets low. Travels easy too. Glad I purchased this one!
Angel S.
Angel S.
This is my toothbrush right now. The only thing I would say is that it would be nice to switch out the brushes so you can keep the battery powered part. But I do like this product
Yoli R.
Yoli R.
Odessa, TX
This one is always with me. I feel like the vibrating head does extra cleaning because I have braces. I brush my teeth at lest 3 times a day so I have one at home and in my purse.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
I have bought this toothbrush time and time again. Don't think I will be switching anytime soon. Love that it gets every part of your mouth so clean. Dental hygiene is a big deal
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
Best battery toothbrush you can by. I would compare it to my pricy sonicare. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean every time. And when the battery runs out, you just replace!
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
It fulfills his assignment and leaves my clean teeth, I like much this product. It is a good product of cleanliness and his quality is high. I recommend them to him very much.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?