Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly D.
Flower Mound, TX
At first this was a rockstar toothbrush. However, the brush was too soft after just a week and the battery died fairly quickly. The price was right however, so there is no complaint there. There is also the odd design on the bottom the toothbrush that makes it awkward to stand up on its own. It
Fabiola P.

Use this electric toothbrush I change literarmente teeth is wonderful although a little expensive, but worth it because the teeth are smooth and a good level of liempieza. I love this product and since I'm not very continuous change the toothbrush has served me as it has a long-term
Joanne G.
Fort Hood, TX
This is such a small tooth brush which i love because i feel like most battery power tooth brushes are huge and bulky. beside the size i was also happy with it because it does actually work! i will never go back to regular tooth brushes again. battery powered is the way to go.
Eli A.
Good toothbrush. Keeps my teeth squeaky clean. I bought it from CVS which is where I purchase most of my oral health items because the sales are awesome. It was my first purchase of this particular toothbrush and I will recommend it to others. Cheap but gets the job done.
Carion M.
Atlanta, GA
Easy to use toothbrush that got rid of most of the food left in between my teeth so I didn't have to floss too long which was a pro. Only con is that it didn't really get all of the food in the back of my teeth off as easily like my current tooth brush by Oral B does.
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have been using the Colgage 360 toothbrush and seen a noticeable difference in the health of my teeth and gums. It works great on hard to reach areas and is effective at leaving my teeth feeling clean and white. I plan to purchase this again because of its cost!
Emily C.
Paintsville, KY
I have never had one of these before but Im pretty sure its nice to use. I think you can buy this from walmart but Im not very sure. I think i will try it out since I see this alot on websites and in ads. Also family members of mine have said they are great to use
Stephanie Q.
I hated this toothbrush. I could never get the thing apart in order to change the batteries. I thought maybe it was just the one I had purchased was defective, so I bought another one. Same issue! While the toothbrushed worked as far as actual brushing, it was impossible to keep it charged because I was unable to change the battery. Would not purchase again.
Junniette P.
A realiable toothbrush that effectively helps to wash your teeth in few minutes. It fulfilled my expectations. When batteries are at full load, it works great. I used it daily during three months. I would reccomend it to others as an alternative toothbrush.
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
Not my favorite. Definitely need to splurge on a Soniccare and get my money's worth. Though this was easy on my teeth and left me feeling clean, somehow the body of this brush would get water in it and drip all over me when I was brushing which was unfortunate.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?