Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE #97 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
This toothbrush is pretty good at brushing your teeth and having them clean , I bought mine in Target on sale , I've used it for 4 months every day
The battery use is pretty good Pros : it leaves your teeth clean Cons : my toothbrush stopped working
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Glendora, NJ
I have used this tooth brush for years (different brush heads). I love how clean and fresh my teeth and mouth feel after I brush. I feel like this works just as well as those expensive Oral-B electric tooth brushes. Don't plan on ever switching
Brodyn
Brodyn
Pittsburgh
It's just like another toothbrush it's not anything special so if you want a fancy toothbrush don't get this one because it doesn't do anything special except the bristles are really soft on your teeth and they clean it very well.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
I use this toothbrush everyday! It does its job and it does a pretty good job. The bristles are perfect for sensitive gums. I bought one for my husband and I and we enjoy it! The only downside would be having to replace batteries.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
I had never really used an electric toothbrush before until this one and I really like it! My teeth feel so much cleaner than when I used a manual toothbrush. I will be buying another electrical toothbrush next time I need one.
Yolanda W.
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
Electric toothbrushes are really good I feel like they really get real deep cleaning more than brushing and I really really like the electric toothbrushes over a normal toothbrush but sometimes they can get expensive
ANNE F.
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
I love this type of toothbrush. They work with such simplicity and ease. The floss tip is an added incentive. The battery is still working on mine after over 6 months time. I only buy these because I'm spoiled now.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Southaven
I use this everyday of course and it really cleans my teeth! I love the way the brush feels and it really gets in my teeth to help clean plaque it was great when I had my braces and I've recently repurchased this!
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Lexington, KY
Floss tips? Couldn't tell it. This toothbrush works as well as the rest of their battery operated toothbrushes. But, nothing extra. I want to notice the difference when I use this, but there's nothing different.
Nesha E.
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
It's not bad for an inexpensive brush. It did its job. When I had mine I used it several times a day. Compared to the high dollar ones I would say that it isn't bad at all. I would surely recommend it to others
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?