Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE #98 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brodyn
Pittsburgh
It's just like another toothbrush it's not anything special so if you want a fancy toothbrush don't get this one because it doesn't do anything special except the bristles are really soft on your teeth and they clean it very well.
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
I use this toothbrush everyday! It does its job and it does a pretty good job. The bristles are perfect for sensitive gums. I bought one for my husband and I and we enjoy it! The only downside would be having to replace batteries.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
I had never really used an electric toothbrush before until this one and I really like it! My teeth feel so much cleaner than when I used a manual toothbrush. I will be buying another electrical toothbrush next time I need one.
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
Electric toothbrushes are really good I feel like they really get real deep cleaning more than brushing and I really really like the electric toothbrushes over a normal toothbrush but sometimes they can get expensive
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
I love this type of toothbrush. They work with such simplicity and ease. The floss tip is an added incentive. The battery is still working on mine after over 6 months time. I only buy these because I'm spoiled now.
Rachel F.
Southaven
I use this everyday of course and it really cleans my teeth! I love the way the brush feels and it really gets in my teeth to help clean plaque it was great when I had my braces and I've recently repurchased this!
Ryan M.
Lexington, KY
Floss tips? Couldn't tell it. This toothbrush works as well as the rest of their battery operated toothbrushes. But, nothing extra. I want to notice the difference when I use this, but there's nothing different.
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
It's not bad for an inexpensive brush. It did its job. When I had mine I used it several times a day. Compared to the high dollar ones I would say that it isn't bad at all. I would surely recommend it to others
Samantha  R.
These toothbrushes are very nice! They work so well and compared to others are so much better! I got mine at target and price was not too bad! I will definitely be using this brand and type for a while!
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
These brushes are good in comparison to a Manuel brush but no comparison to the quality of a sonicare tooth brush I would reccomend spending the money and getting a professional tooth brush.

Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?