Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
This is my newest toothbrush, I really enjoy the head of the toothbrush. It has the flossing bristles along with the standard spinning center. I enjoy how clean my teeth feel when I am done brushing. I got my toothbrush at Walgreens, where I can also get the new brush heads when my current one goes out (I'll be able to tell when the color fades in the center). Obviously continue with your current routine of flossing, using mouthwash and visiting a dentist regularly!
Autumn C.
Beloit, WI
I love this toothbrush because is gets everything and sometimes when I floss i don't get it all so this toothbrush helps out with that! It is very easy to use and works great!
Britany N.
Katy, TX
This is a great toothbrush when you can't afford the high end ones. It feels soft on my gums and teeth. I love the colors my husband and I both use them and I recommend them!
Stephanie G.
Laredo, TX
I recently purchased the Colgate 360 total Advanced Floss Tip Battery operated toothbrush at my local grocery store to replace a previous Colgate operated toothbrush. I use this toothbrush everyday, but it does not work as good as other products that I've tried. I feel I have to go over the same area several times for it to work. The good thing is that it has a small round head that can reach those hard to reach areas. Overall, I rate it a 4 out of 5 as I feel it could be more productive, but I still prefer it over other toothbrushes.
Kirsten o.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this tooth brush. The dentist said I have a problem the way I brush because I don't brush in circular format. Now this helps because it already goes in a circular form
Leah P.
Mauckport, IN
This my favorite tooth brush, it is a great price for the buy. Comes in many colors and many options. Soft, medium, and hard. They have even started selling value packs.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
The Colgate 360 ​​spin brush definitely disappointed me, not bad, but it is not completely good, a very delicate toothbrush, the batteries were damaged only by a little water that fell, very difficult to get a brush to be Adapt, I was looking and I had to give up, it's a no, resounding, this toothbrush I was very disappointed, colgate has too much to offer and I do not know what happened this time.
Zaida M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love using this electric toothbrush because I can feel the difference after I brush. The bristles gets in between my teeth and remove all of the plaque build up. My only complaint is hat the battery doesn't last as long as some of the other electric toothbrushes I've tried. Overal, worth it for the price.
Amber M.
The Colgate 360 toothbrush is a decent electric toothbrush for the price. When I first started using it, it got my teeth and gums very clean. However the battery does die very quickly and when I traveled with it the head broke a little so it doesn't rotate as strongly anymore
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
i love this toothbrush, it gets in all the hard to reach places works great and leaves my teeth feeling clean. I got this product at my local drug store. Great purchase! So glad I bought it! i havent used an electric tooth brush in years... needless to say my regular tooth brush is now in the trash!
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?