Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Francis Z.
Este cepillo me encnata es super practico la verdad es que me dejo los dientes super blancos y todo muy limpio y perfecto la verdad super recomendado
Kate S.
THIS PRODUG IS BY FAR THE

Best Toothbrush, soft bristles to gently remove and clean my teeth highly recommend as it is a fun way to brush your teeth.!!
Regina R.
Brasília
I love this! This thing do all work alone and give me a fresh sensate and i feel my tooth very clean. I don't like the batery duration
Jonatan H.
es un buen cepillo dental te ayuda a limpiar bien tus dientes y tambien ayuda a limpiar bien los dientes entre los espacios
pahola g.
Normalmente uso y me gustan todos los cepillos dentales colgate pero este es el mejor de todos. Volvería a comprarlo
Tainá D.
produtos ótimos indico , super fácil de ser encontrados e alem de ser mas duradouros super indico sempre
Anh Thu V.
I usually use a Manuel toothbrush but my mom gave me this brush and it was amazing, my teeth is so white
Chloe H.
Didn't clean enough enamel away for me and was too soft, didn't have that great of a battery life
Romy N.
It's really good get it or you're missing out big time it's a must have and it's amazing
Bruna trevisan B.
BRAZIL
Amo muito acho que todos deveriam usar super recomendo e muito boa sem palavras
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?