Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bruna trevisan B.
Bruna trevisan B.
BRAZIL
Amo muito acho que todos deveriam usar super recomendo e muito boa sem palavras
Beth W.
Beth W.
Practical and works well easy to use makes brushing faster as don't have to worry about if I'm brushing into my teeth fast enough cons are it isn't charge able and is only battery but the battery is a pro as allows for fast change and no need to charge up every time it goes flat
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Porters Lake, NS
These are my favourite manual toothbrushes. The head isn't too big and can move around your mouth easily to get all of those hard to reach places. You get a good value with these, especially when they go on sale!
Francis Z.
Francis Z.
Este cepillo me encnata es super practico la verdad es que me dejo los dientes super blancos y todo muy limpio y perfecto la verdad super recomendado
Anh Thu V.
Anh Thu V.
I usually use a Manuel toothbrush but my mom gave me this brush and it was amazing, my teeth is so white
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great toothbrush! I always found flossing a pain and an overall annoyance. But this tooth brush helps me out with that! Although it's manual, it helps you get those are to reach floss places clean, all while cleaning your pearly whites as well.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?