Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chantal D.
Chantal D.
Edmonton, AB
Very interesting brush, not my favorite but not bad. Only tried once as it was on sale. Lasted about a month brushing twice a day. Didn't meet my high expectations for Toothbrushes but that may be because I own a foreo
Cambur C.
Cambur C.
Rolo de producto, este cepillo es lo maximo... Genial porque sientes como arrasa con cualquier suciedad incluso entre dientes y muelas, lo probé por recomendación de un amigo cuando tuve un problema de gingivitis
Waldemar K.
Waldemar K.
This toothbrush works well but nothing extra. I wanted to notice the difference when I used this, but there's nothing different. It is decent but I cannot really recommend it. I would NOT buy it again.
Kate S.
Kate S.
THIS PRODUG IS BY FAR THE

Best Toothbrush, soft bristles to gently remove and clean my teeth highly recommend as it is a fun way to brush your teeth.!!
Regina R.
Regina R.
Brasília
I love this! This thing do all work alone and give me a fresh sensate and i feel my tooth very clean. I don't like the batery duration
Jonatan H.
Jonatan H.
es un buen cepillo dental te ayuda a limpiar bien tus dientes y tambien ayuda a limpiar bien los dientes entre los espacios
pahola g.
pahola g.
Normalmente uso y me gustan todos los cepillos dentales colgate pero este es el mejor de todos. Volvería a comprarlo
Tainá D.
Tainá D.
produtos ótimos indico , super fácil de ser encontrados e alem de ser mas duradouros super indico sempre
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Didn't clean enough enamel away for me and was too soft, didn't have that great of a battery life
Romy N.
Romy N.
It's really good get it or you're missing out big time it's a must have and it's amazing
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?