Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE #98 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Autumn P.
Brandon, MS
This Colgate tooth brush is the best for brushing your teeth they are very soft on teeth.
Cora R.
Columbus, NC
Best toothbrush! I was recommended this from my dentist so I could clean my teeth better and I have never used anything else since then
Claudia D.
i am not sow fan of this product no me gusta mucho ya que es muy duro y una vez en la boca no es muy agradable la sensación creo que este producto tiene mucha competencia en cuanto a calidad ya que no es muy bueno creo que si o volvería a usar pero no como mi cepillo de dia a dia
Lisa N.
Montreal
Maybe I expect too much from my toothbrush but I found that this one just did not clean as well or have the right angle when brushing my back teeth. I bought it on sale at my local pharmacy and sadly after a couple of uses it went straight into the bin. Don't waste your money!
Vanessa B.
Montreal, QC
These are my go to toothbrushes, they are great, reasonably priced and fit into my toothbrush holder! I like that they pack a punch of a very high quality battery brush with a small body. Floss tip is a great plus too! Very satisfied - will continue to buy! <3
Daniel M.
lo mismo que lo anterior necesitas una pasyta que elimine la placa entonces compra colgate porque en esos son lo mejor te eliminan toda la placa que tengas , yo solo compro este ya qeu no confio en los demas que le echan cosas raras a la pasta de dientes
Erin c.
Vancouver
this toothbrush is great and effective in cleaning my teeth in all the hard spots. It is soft and gentle at the same time it is firm and does its job. I purchased this at a local drugstore. It did meet my expectations and I am satisfied with my purchase.
Yuly K.
Calgary, CA
I love it wakes me up in the morning i feel like i get a really good clean. My bf actually introduced me to it i was against electronic tooth brushes cause i could never find a good one but since this one i have never looked back. I really recommend it
Lanal D.
O único que eu uso, sempre bem recomendado pelos profissionais dentistas. A anatomia da escova auxilia bastante no momento da escovação e suas cerdas redondas faz com que alcançe uma melhor amplitude, diferente das outras no mercado.
Nishaanthini P.
This electric brush is amazing and is super great for brushing your teeth well and will remove all plaque fromvyour teeth. i recommend people to use this. i purchased this from walmart and a prettty good reasonable price.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?