Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah G.
Fairborn, OH
I really like this toothbrush. It is really powerful and gets my teeth feeling clean.
Gwen H.
Sherwood, OR
Review for: Tip Battery Toothbrush more...
Little brother loves this and it makes him want to brush his teeth more so go Colgate
Alyssa B.
I like to use this tooth brush. It gets into all of the places. Never disappoints.
Jennifer T.
Knightdale, NC
Great toothbrush. I just recently started using this toothbrush. I love it so far.
Natalie A.
Good toothbrush, nothing extraordinary but it does the job. I would buy it again.
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
Really great, from the first day your teeth already feel really clean and fresh
Kelly C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great toothbrush! I always found flossing a pain and an overall annoyance. But this tooth brush helps me out with that! Although it's manual, it helps you get those are to reach floss places clean, all while cleaning your pearly whites as well.
Beth W.
Practical and works well easy to use makes brushing faster as don't have to worry about if I'm brushing into my teeth fast enough cons are it isn't charge able and is only battery but the battery is a pro as allows for fast change and no need to charge up every time it goes flat
Rebecca N.
Beaver Bank, NS
These are my favourite manual toothbrushes. The head isn't too big and can move around your mouth easily to get all of those hard to reach places. You get a good value with these, especially when they go on sale!
Vanessa B.
Montreal, QC
These are my go to toothbrushes, they are great, reasonably priced and fit into my toothbrush holder! I like that they pack a punch of a very high quality battery brush with a small body. Floss tip is a great plus too! Very satisfied - will continue to buy! <3
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?