Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tamya G.
Tamya G.
Kansas City, MO
The best toothbrush EVER!!! This got between my braces and I still use this toothbrush now.
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
The Colgate 360 ​​spin brush definitely disappointed me, not bad, but it is not completely good, a very delicate toothbrush, the batteries were damaged only by a little water that fell, very difficult to get a brush to be Adapt, I was looking and I had to give up, it's a no, resounding, this toothbrush I was very disappointed, colgate has too much to offer and I do not know what happened this time.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
went back to my manual toothbrush after using this, felt like it didnt get as much clean in between my teeth as it did on just the outside of them. I wish it had a timer for how long to use it, which would be helpful.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Medford, OR
I love this toothbrush it's my new favorite, I love how clean this makes my mouth and how it's feels like it clean all plaque out of my teeth, I also enjoy the vibration in my mouth
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Brunswick, ME
Love this toothbrush because it's nice to have an electric toothbrush that doesn't cost a lot, but still gets the job done. Has a long battery life as well. Only downside is that it can be hard to get the back molars, but that could just be because I have a small mouth.
Daeana R.
Daeana R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Works ok, but then again I can't complain, it's just a battery operated toothbrush. Does the job.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I love this toothbrush!! I feel it gets into every crevice of the teeth. The fine bristles are just excellent. Something I truly love is the younger scraper behind the tooth brush.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Good clean feeling after use
Does the job
Same quality I have come to expect over the years
Not as nice as some more expensive brands good for the price
Rodmary T.
Rodmary T.

I highly recommend it is a very good product, it has an excellent price-quality ratio .. I would definitely buy this product again
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Beloit, WI
I love this toothbrush because is gets everything and sometimes when I floss i don't get it all so this toothbrush helps out with that! It is very easy to use and works great!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?