Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tamya G.
Kansas City, MO
The best toothbrush EVER!!! This got between my braces and I still use this toothbrush now.
Kelly D.
Flower Mound, TX
At first this was a rockstar toothbrush. However, the brush was too soft after just a week and the battery died fairly quickly. The price was right however, so there is no complaint there. There is also the odd design on the bottom the toothbrush that makes it awkward to stand up on its own. It
Autumn C.
Beloit, WI
I love this toothbrush because is gets everything and sometimes when I floss i don't get it all so this toothbrush helps out with that! It is very easy to use and works great!
Savannah M.
This keeps my teeth feeling cleaner than they've ever felt. My dentist recommended an electric toothbrush to me because I have a small mouth and it can be difficult to get my teeth really clean. I've loved it so far!
Rodmary T.

I highly recommend it is a very good product, it has an excellent price-quality ratio .. I would definitely buy this product again
Amanda L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Good clean feeling after use
Does the job
Same quality I have come to expect over the years
Not as nice as some more expensive brands good for the price
Stephanie G.
Laredo, TX
I recently purchased the Colgate 360 total Advanced Floss Tip Battery operated toothbrush at my local grocery store to replace a previous Colgate operated toothbrush. I use this toothbrush everyday, but it does not work as good as other products that I've tried. I feel I have to go over the same area several times for it to work. The good thing is that it has a small round head that can reach those hard to reach areas. Overall, I rate it a 4 out of 5 as I feel it could be more productive, but I still prefer it over other toothbrushes.
Carolyn M.
Washington, NC
After I switched from a manual toothbrush to the electical toothbrush, I've never had my mouth feel so clean. The electric toothbrush defiantly cleans better than a manual. I will never go back to a manual tooth brush after using the Colgate 360 total advanced toothbrush.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK
I love electric toothbrushes! This gets your teeth so much cleaner than a manual and it feels good on gums and helps keep them healthy.. The batteries last forever!
Ruth R.
Santa Maria, CA
i started using this ever since i got my braces it really work and this is not for just lazy people but to have a better cleaning system then the old fashion tooth brush. it is effective for my teethes and i would buy this product again and maybe as gifts also
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?