Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Tallahassee, FL
I liked this brush. But I wasn't in Love with it. I have super sensitive gums. And while the brush cleaned well. It left my gums feeling sore.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK
I love electric toothbrushes! This gets your teeth so much cleaner than a manual and it feels good on gums and helps keep them healthy.. The batteries last forever!
Chelsey S.
Waco, GA
Love this toothbrush! Cheap and effective. Have used this toothbrush for a year now, and I'm very pleased.
Melanie H.
Opelousas, LA
I love this tooth brush! Works really well after drinking coffee☕️ This brush makes my teeth feel really clean
Gina L.
Stamford , CT
Best tooth brush. Easy to use. Great price even when it's not on sale. To open battery area it's really hard to get top off
vere v.
This seems really loud and it didn't feel like it spun fast enough to get really clean. I bought it once but both again
Jasmine M.
Richmond Hill, NY
Great for brushing your teeth but battery dies really quick , maybe i recommend buying batteries that last longer ao you won't have to go through any trouble
Sierra H.
It is very good and useful. And it cleans your teeth very well. I would recommend this for people who like clean teeth.
Fabiola P.

Use this electric toothbrush I change literarmente teeth is wonderful although a little expensive, but worth it because the teeth are smooth and a good level of liempieza. I love this product and since I'm not very continuous change the toothbrush has served me as it has a long-term
Carolyn M.
Washington, NC
After I switched from a manual toothbrush to the electical toothbrush, I've never had my mouth feel so clean. The electric toothbrush defiantly cleans better than a manual. I will never go back to a manual tooth brush after using the Colgate 360 total advanced toothbrush.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?