Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bonnita R.
Columbus, IN
Love this toothbrush. It does what it needs to do. And the floss tip is wonderful. Two in one.
Stacey E.
Tucson, AZ
A great price for keeping your teeth and gums so clean. It gets into the hard to reach places.
Patricia P.
Kerman, CA
One of my favorite electronic toothbrush very effective makes my teeth feel super squeaky clean
Amberlee P.
Harvest, AL
Love this toothbrush! I'm really picky about what I use, but this one has really got the part.
Pork C.
Onalaska, WI
I love this toothbrush. It's so nice and convenient. It makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean
Alexis H.
Lawrenceville, GA
It is comfortable in my hand and feels like it cleans deep in my enamel. I use this everyday
Cori G.
Cameron, NC
I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone. I love it! My husband uses it and also loves it.
Stephanie E.
Newark, NJ
This is one of my favorites
It doesn't hurt sensitive areas
And clean each zone of your mouth
Tamya G.
Kansas City, MO
The best toothbrush EVER!!! This got between my braces and I still use this toothbrush now.
Alexis L.
Monett, MO
I prefer an electric toothbrush versus a non electric because I feel like it does more work
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?