Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eli A.
Eli A.
Good toothbrush. Keeps my teeth squeaky clean. I bought it from CVS which is where I purchase most of my oral health items because the sales are awesome. It was my first purchase of this particular toothbrush and I will recommend it to others. Cheap but gets the job done.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I was looking at the various options of electric tooth brush and the floss feature was what sold me. I find it to be very effective unless you brush hard and smash your bristles down. This helps me to get the space inbetween my front teeth if I forget to floss one day.
Carion M.
Carion M.
Atlanta, GA
Easy to use toothbrush that got rid of most of the food left in between my teeth so I didn't have to floss too long which was a pro. Only con is that it didn't really get all of the food in the back of my teeth off as easily like my current tooth brush by Oral B does.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Paintsville, KY
I have never had one of these before but Im pretty sure its nice to use. I think you can buy this from walmart but Im not very sure. I think i will try it out since I see this alot on websites and in ads. Also family members of mine have said they are great to use
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have been using the Colgage 360 toothbrush and seen a noticeable difference in the health of my teeth and gums. It works great on hard to reach areas and is effective at leaving my teeth feeling clean and white. I plan to purchase this again because of its cost!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
Not my favorite. Definitely need to splurge on a Soniccare and get my money's worth. Though this was easy on my teeth and left me feeling clean, somehow the body of this brush would get water in it and drip all over me when I was brushing which was unfortunate.
penelope s.
penelope s.
Southfield, MI
Take off plan good for your teeth so many words I can say about this toothbrush good for your teeth but I said that already hello good electric movie perfect for me perfect for you dollars definitely go by thank you for reading this review check have to get a
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Centreville, AL
I love how this brush makes my mouth feel. Very clean and nice feeling. The only con I can think of it is very loud, but it compares very nicely to the more expensive brands. It does everything it is supposed to, and I plan on repurchasing in a few months.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
I currently have the Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip toothbrush, it is very good but I would probably try something else next time I purchase one. I use it two-three times a day, everytime I feel the need to brush. I don't think I would repurchase.
Amana M.
Amana M.
This product is expensive and just too pricey. The price is a turn off especially for an electronic toothbrush.....or just a toothbrush period. I would recommend a less cheaper toothbrush than this. I t gives the same effects and has the same results.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?