Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica P.
Stockton , CA
Love my toothbrush feels like my teeth are cleaner than brushing my teeth with a manual toothbrush
Daeana R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Works ok, but then again I can't complain, it's just a battery operated toothbrush. Does the job.
Amberlee P.
Harvest, AL
Love this toothbrush! I'm really picky about what I use, but this one has really got the part.
Jacqui R.
Good product works well for brushing your teeth. It is effective and I would recommend it.
Madison K.
Loved how clean it made my teeth feel! Got rid of everything that was stuck in there good
Hannah G.
Jackson Center
I really like this toothbrush. It is really powerful and gets my teeth feeling clean.
Cora R.
Columbus, NC
Best toothbrush! I was recommended this from my dentist so I could clean my teeth better and I have never used anything else since then
Autumn P.
Brandon, MS
This Colgate tooth brush is the best for brushing your teeth they are very soft on teeth.
Hannah W.
Stillwater, OK
Very easy to use and did its job! I felt like it really cleaned my teeth and was worth the price! I definitely recommend this product.
Ruth R.
Santa Maria, CA
i started using this ever since i got my braces it really work and this is not for just lazy people but to have a better cleaning system then the old fashion tooth brush. it is effective for my teethes and i would buy this product again and maybe as gifts also
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?