Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I just started using this tooth brush recently, so it would be unfair to give it a really adequate rating. So far I'm liking it.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Flower Mound, TX
At first this was a rockstar toothbrush. However, the brush was too soft after just a week and the battery died fairly quickly. The price was right however, so there is no complaint there. There is also the odd design on the bottom the toothbrush that makes it awkward to stand up on its own. It
Paige S.
Paige S.
Pearl, MS
Really loved this brush, makes your teeth feel great after. And I can say that it truly has been dentist approved, as I have one as a family member.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
This keeps my teeth feeling cleaner than they've ever felt. My dentist recommended an electric toothbrush to me because I have a small mouth and it can be difficult to get my teeth really clean. I've loved it so far!
Cora R.
Cora R.
Columbus, NC
Best toothbrush! I was recommended this from my dentist so I could clean my teeth better and I have never used anything else since then
Christina J.
Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I have used this toothbrush for awhile now just to get my monies worth. The toothbrush is quite bulky making it hard to reach my wisdom teeth (yes unfortunately I still have all 4) and get far enough in the back of my mouth. Also it does have slots where saliva get into which you can easily rinse after, however it needs to be in an area where it can dry properly. I store mine in my medicine cabinet and it got a musty oder. It also has some details on the brush that are hard to clean and can end up getting build up on them quite easily. Will not purchase this again. In the pics you can see the build up in the slots. There is one lowered slot I use to rinse water so all the stuff comes out of the top slots but it still don't come clean.
Monika A.
Monika A.
Sacramento, CA
I always get this one for my kids they love this one because it comes in a variety of colors and is long lasting and it doesn't put a hole in my pocket great buy hands down !!!
Junniette P.
Junniette P.
Concord , CA
A realiable toothbrush that effectively helps to wash your teeth in few minutes. It fulfilled my expectations. When batteries are at full load, it works great. I used it daily during three months. I would reccomend it to others as an alternative toothbrush.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Stillwater, OK
Very easy to use and did its job! I felt like it really cleaned my teeth and was worth the price! I definitely recommend this product.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Brandon, MS
This Colgate tooth brush is the best for brushing your teeth they are very soft on teeth.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?