Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicki H.
Richmond
I have used this toothbrush, but I found the head seemed a little large. I prefer the Oral B toothbrushes
Christina K.
I liked it. It was powerful and I felt like it cleaned my mouth well. I still prefer my oralB toothbrush
Leslie G.
Reading, PA
My little brother said he loves it it's cute and brushes really good recommend also good for starter kids
Laura C.
Love it convenient and fast economical and trusted everyone in my household has an electric tooth brush
Varinia G.
It's really awesome toothbrush. I love it. It's a good brand and I'll buy it again because it's useful
Yanesha C.
This toothbrush is awesome! Genius creation. Props to colgate for creative something that really works!
Emily F.
Louisville, KY
Great for cleaning my teeth I feel so refreshed after using this and it leave my mouth feeling so clean
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
Current toothbrush. I love it ! makes me feel like I'm getting the job done. I recommend for anyone !
Elizabeth S.
Harker Hts, TX
no lo he comprador pot lo que no podria dar una opinion. my familia no usamos esta clase de productos
Deirdre B.
Atlanta, GA
Yes to this lovely gadget!! I can't afford the high priced electric toothbrushs but this is a winner!
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?