Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nikki H.
Fort Thomas, KY
With the 360 feature, you're able to reach and get all the important areas. It's easy and helps with gums cleaning too.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite type of toothbrush! Just wish my dog didn't get too it. ūüė™ But other then that the toothbrush is amazing!
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
This toothbrush is so good. It gets in all the cracks and crevices and makes my mouth feel so clean after use!
Jessica M.
Montgomery, AL
Works good and gives my teeth a clean dentist feel. Colgate toothbrushes are awesome. This met my expectations.
Kelsey S.
Peoria, AZ
This is my life! I wouldn't trade this toothbrush for any other one!! It helps whiten your teeth in a few weeks
Melanie H.
Opelousas, LA
I love this tooth brush! Works really well after drinking coffee‚ėēÔłŹ This brush makes my teeth feel really clean
april s.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love this toothbrush. First powered brush ive owned and i can definitely tell the difference with my teeth
Samantha A.
Henderson, NV
I didn't feel like this toothbrush did what it was advertised to do and definitely didn't feel a deeper clean
Anita T.
Genesee, MI
I don't mind the toothbrush, but don't like the floss tip end. Have not used it. I purchased it at Walmart.
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
Current toothbrush. I love it ! makes me feel like I'm getting the job done. I recommend for anyone !
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?