Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Henderson, NV
I didn't feel like this toothbrush did what it was advertised to do and definitely didn't feel a deeper clean
Madison K.
Madison K.
Loved how clean it made my teeth feel! Got rid of everything that was stuck in there good
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Jackson Center
I really like this toothbrush. It is really powerful and gets my teeth feeling clean.
Jacica Y.
Jacica Y.
Portland, OR
It is useful because you get to clean your teeth completely. It cleans in between your teeth and gets out any other kind of food
vere v.
vere v.
This seems really loud and it didn't feel like it spun fast enough to get really clean. I bought it once but both again
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Opelousas, LA
I love this tooth brush! Works really well after drinking coffee☕️ This brush makes my teeth feel really clean
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Waco, GA
Love this toothbrush! Cheap and effective. Have used this toothbrush for a year now, and I'm very pleased.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Ardmore, OK
I love electric toothbrushes! This gets your teeth so much cleaner than a manual and it feels good on gums and helps keep them healthy.. The batteries last forever!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Tallahassee, FL
I liked this brush. But I wasn't in Love with it. I have super sensitive gums. And while the brush cleaned well. It left my gums feeling sore.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Laredo, TX
I recently purchased the Colgate 360 total Advanced Floss Tip Battery operated toothbrush at my local grocery store to replace a previous Colgate operated toothbrush. I use this toothbrush everyday, but it does not work as good as other products that I've tried. I feel I have to go over the same area several times for it to work. The good thing is that it has a small round head that can reach those hard to reach areas. Overall, I rate it a 4 out of 5 as I feel it could be more productive, but I still prefer it over other toothbrushes.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?