Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE #98 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alicia D.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this toothbrush! A great electric toothbrush that is not costing an arm and a leg to keep up! It is seriously a great deal!
Kenia C.
Arvin, CA
I love this tooth brush it makes my teeth feel clean and gets rid of all the food in between your teeth. Currenty still using it
Hope B.
Bella vista , AR
These work pretty good for the toothbrush. I prefer ones that are rechargeable instead of having to buy new batteries for them.
Alura C.
Essex, MA
I love this toothbrush! As someone who often only brushes teeth in morning it keeps my teeth feeling fresh and clean all day!
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
These are nice cause they're electric but they're affordable and disposable. Once the battery runs out you can get rid of it.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love that it comes with batteries. I love using it. My teeth feels so clean afterwards. I also love how affordable it is
B K.
These are great for an affordable way to get a more thorough brushing comapred to a manual toothbrush. Gets the job done.
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
This toothbrush is so good. It gets in all the cracks and crevices and makes my mouth feel so clean after use!
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite type of toothbrush! Just wish my dog didn't get too it. ūüė™ But other then that the toothbrush is amazing!
Jessica M.
Montgomery, AL
Works good and gives my teeth a clean dentist feel. Colgate toothbrushes are awesome. This met my expectations.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?