Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anita M.
Anita M.
Wichita, KS
This toothbrush works great but is a little difficult to use. I also had to change the head right away. I think it could use some work.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Montgomery, AL
Works good and gives my teeth a clean dentist feel. Colgate toothbrushes are awesome. This met my expectations.
april s.
april s.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love this toothbrush. First powered brush ive owned and i can definitely tell the difference with my teeth
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this toothbrush! A great electric toothbrush that is not costing an arm and a leg to keep up! It is seriously a great deal!
Anita T.
Anita T.
Genesee, MI
I don't mind the toothbrush, but don't like the floss tip end. Have not used it. I purchased it at Walmart.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Bella Vista, AR
These work pretty good for the toothbrush. I prefer ones that are rechargeable instead of having to buy new batteries for them.
Shay A.
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
Current toothbrush. I love it ! makes me feel like I'm getting the job done. I recommend for anyone !
B K.
B K.
These are great for an affordable way to get a more thorough brushing comapred to a manual toothbrush. Gets the job done.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Stockton , CA
Love my toothbrush feels like my teeth are cleaner than brushing my teeth with a manual toothbrush
Jacqui R.
Jacqui R.
Good product works well for brushing your teeth. It is effective and I would recommend it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?