Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
april s.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love this toothbrush. First powered brush ive owned and i can definitely tell the difference with my teeth
Zen S.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't feel enough invigoration as I do when I use the sonic toothbrush, so my teeth didn't feel as clean.
Tina L.
Providence, KY
It does the job ok. I would perfer more in depth groove to the teeth and gums. I would like to try phillips.
Nilza T.
Dorchester, MA
This is the only toothbrush that everyone in my house uses its strong and good quality and it's not expensive
Samantha A.
Henderson, NV
I didn't feel like this toothbrush did what it was advertised to do and definitely didn't feel a deeper clean
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
this is very good for the teeth i love it i use this alot and so does my family and my friends use this too
Annalisa G.
Edinburg, TX
The rotation brushes and cleans the tough stains and plaque from the center of the teeth. Feels very clean.
Nazbi O.
Deltona, FL
Do t like it too much! Prefer the manual brush compare to this on. The price is good for a electric brush!
Chelsey S.
Waco, GA
Love this toothbrush! Cheap and effective. Have used this toothbrush for a year now, and I'm very pleased.
Anita T.
Genesee, MI
I don't mind the toothbrush, but don't like the floss tip end. Have not used it. I purchased it at Walmart.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?