Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE #98 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
I did not like this product because it did not last much battery. Should last longer for its price. There are better ones. However it is to everyone's liking.
Amber W.
Elwood, IN
I love this electronic toothbrush, i have an oral-b right now, but they both seem to be great. I would say that so far the oral-b batteries have lasted longer.
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
Love the color options and the clean it gives your teeth. Seems to work well and doesn't burn thru batteries like some other electric toothbrushes I've used.
Kristen D.
I like that it’s a battery operated toothbrush without the bulk. It gets the extra clean feeling with out having to charge it or weighing the extra weight.
Nicole E.
Love this brush! Not super aggressive on my teeth it really deep cleans my teeth I've purchased this toothbrush multiple times and it never disappoints
Jiselle W.
Good inexpensive toothbrush. I really wanted something that I though would last, and its great. I use it twice a day and I picked it up from walmart.
Kris E.
Goodyear, AZ
They work, I'll admit that.
I've never had one that lasted all that well long.
The rechargeable ones always last longer for me with new heads
Megan H.
Erie, PA
I've tried other battery operated toothbrushes, and this is by far the best on yet! I've noticed my teeth brightening up in just 2 weeks
Anita M.
Wichita, KS
This toothbrush works great but is a little difficult to use. I also had to change the head right away. I think it could use some work.
Alex M.
Me and my husband have these toothbrushes and we both love them. They get every spot and you leave with a clean and refreshed mouth
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?