Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jiselle W.
Jiselle W.
Good inexpensive toothbrush. I really wanted something that I though would last, and its great. I use it twice a day and I picked it up from walmart.
Alura C.
Alura C.
Essex, MA
I love this toothbrush! As someone who often only brushes teeth in morning it keeps my teeth feeling fresh and clean all day!
Kris E.
Kris E.
Goodyear, AZ
They work, I'll admit that.
I've never had one that lasted all that well long.
The rechargeable ones always last longer for me with new heads
Alex M.
Alex M.
Me and my husband have these toothbrushes and we both love them. They get every spot and you leave with a clean and refreshed mouth
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Love this brush! Not super aggressive on my teeth it really deep cleans my teeth I've purchased this toothbrush multiple times and it never disappoints
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
These are nice cause they're electric but they're affordable and disposable. Once the battery runs out you can get rid of it.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Arvin, CA
I love this tooth brush it makes my teeth feel clean and gets rid of all the food in between your teeth. Currenty still using it
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love that it comes with batteries. I love using it. My teeth feels so clean afterwards. I also love how affordable it is
isabel s.
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
This toothbrush is so good. It gets in all the cracks and crevices and makes my mouth feel so clean after use!
Ziara R.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite type of toothbrush! Just wish my dog didn't get too it. ūüė™ But other then that the toothbrush is amazing!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?