Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly H.
Naugatuck, CT
I like them but I have to continuously buy new ones earlier than a reg toothbrush. They keep my teeth feeling clean
Amy S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My daughter uses this toothbrush and she likes it better than a regular toothbrush. It gets her teeth really clean.
Jessica M.
Montgomery, AL
Works good and gives my teeth a clean dentist feel. Colgate toothbrushes are awesome. This met my expectations.
Kelsey S.
Peoria, AZ
This is my life! I wouldn't trade this toothbrush for any other one!! It helps whiten your teeth in a few weeks
Alyssa M.
El Paso, TX
It got the job done. Effortless clean in half the time. Long lasting battery. Defiantly would repurchase often
Raena M.
Bend, OR
It's fine, but there are for sure better ones out there. I keep it in my travel bag, but it does fit in my bag
Orpha P.
Allentown, PA
A pesar que es de batería es súper duradero, le cambio la batería mensual, y verdaderamente limpia tus dientes
Michaela G.
Ashley, IN
makes my teeth feel so clean i love it and it make my breath smell so good i love it and i like how it vibrates
Chantell S.
Chester, VA
A flossing tooth brush is great to have. I would love to try this product out. It sounds like it would be great
Melanie H.
Opelousas, LA
I love this tooth brush! Works really well after drinking coffee☕️ This brush makes my teeth feel really clean
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?