Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Renton, WA
I really like it, my teeth feel really clean after every wash, I use it every day, 3 times a day, it's a nice toothbrush the only thing I'm not a big fan of is that the Brissels are too soft for my likening.
LaTrecia O.
LaTrecia O.
Cleans pretty good, I like that they come in diffrent colors. The battery lasts quite a long time. If you're looking for an inexpensive toothbrush that has a little power this one is a pretty good option.
Alana V.
Alana V.
Watson
My husband uses this toothbrush and loves it. He buys the extra heads and replaces those, but the batteries last forever! Available at Walmart and Walgreens for sure. I would recommended this to others!
Emily M.
Emily M.
This gets down into my teeth and cleans deeply. I feel fresh after using this and doesn't feel as though I left some bits behind. I use this everyday and it still amazes me how clean I feel afterwards.
Britany N.
Britany N.
Houston
This is a great toothbrush when you can't afford the high end ones. It feels soft on my gums and teeth. I love the colors my husband and I both use them and I recommend them!
Kirsten o.
Kirsten o.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this tooth brush. The dentist said I have a problem the way I brush because I don't brush in circular format. Now this helps because it already goes in a circular form
Leah P.
Leah P.
Mauckport, IN
This my favorite tooth brush, it is a great price for the buy. Comes in many colors and many options. Soft, medium, and hard. They have even started selling value packs.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
I did not like this product because it did not last much battery. Should last longer for its price. There are better ones. However it is to everyone's liking.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
Love the color options and the clean it gives your teeth. Seems to work well and doesn't burn thru batteries like some other electric toothbrushes I've used.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Elwood, IN
I love this electronic toothbrush, i have an oral-b right now, but they both seem to be great. I would say that so far the oral-b batteries have lasted longer.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?