Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
B K.
These are great for an affordable way to get a more thorough brushing comapred to a manual toothbrush. Gets the job done.
Nikki H.
Fort Thomas, KY
With the 360 feature, you're able to reach and get all the important areas. It's easy and helps with gums cleaning too.
Sierra H.
It is very good and useful. And it cleans your teeth very well. I would recommend this for people who like clean teeth.
Christa W.
Henderson, KY
It was ok but I do not think it did as well as some of the other brands like Crest.. It is not a bad one for the price.
vere v.
This seems really loud and it didn't feel like it spun fast enough to get really clean. I bought it once but both again
Holly n.
I really like this tooth brush before I found a sonicare tooth brush. This tooth brush didn't last long for me either.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite type of toothbrush! Just wish my dog didn't get too it. ūüė™ But other then that the toothbrush is amazing!
Lesly P.
I really like this brush for the form size and the color but I think that it is expensive and the batery end quickly
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
I absolutely love my Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Thoothbrush. Keeps my teeth clean and plaque free.
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
This toothbrush is so good. It gets in all the cracks and crevices and makes my mouth feel so clean after use!
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?