Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE #98 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
This gets down into my teeth and cleans deeply. I feel fresh after using this and doesn't feel as though I left some bits behind. I use this everyday and it still amazes me how clean I feel afterwards.
Veronica C.
Medford, OR
I love this toothbrush it's my new favorite, I love how clean this makes my mouth and how it's feels like it clean all plaque out of my teeth, I also enjoy the vibration in my mouth
Kirsten o.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this tooth brush. The dentist said I have a problem the way I brush because I don't brush in circular format. Now this helps because it already goes in a circular form
Leah P.
Mauckport, IN
This my favorite tooth brush, it is a great price for the buy. Comes in many colors and many options. Soft, medium, and hard. They have even started selling value packs.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
The Colgate 360 ​​spin brush definitely disappointed me, not bad, but it is not completely good, a very delicate toothbrush, the batteries were damaged only by a little water that fell, very difficult to get a brush to be Adapt, I was looking and I had to give up, it's a no, resounding, this toothbrush I was very disappointed, colgate has too much to offer and I do not know what happened this time.
Junniette P.
Concord , CA
A realiable toothbrush that effectively helps to wash your teeth in few minutes. It fulfilled my expectations. When batteries are at full load, it works great. I used it daily during three months. I would reccomend it to others as an alternative toothbrush.
member-7e354956d
San Jose , Ca
i have this in my bathroom right now. and i have used it before. i love it so much i hate when its time to replace it or the battery.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
went back to my manual toothbrush after using this, felt like it didnt get as much clean in between my teeth as it did on just the outside of them. I wish it had a timer for how long to use it, which would be helpful.
All the benefits of an electric toothbrush without the cost. Easily use as electric or manual and works well both ways. Improved my overall brushing experience
Laurie F.
My introduction to Battery operated toothbrushes was with this one and honestly I will never go back to Manuel toothbrushes.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?