Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alura C.
Essex, MA
I love this toothbrush! As someone who often only brushes teeth in morning it keeps my teeth feeling fresh and clean all day!
Keshia H.
Winchester
Awesome toothbrush. I l-o-v-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this item. It is gentle on your teeth bit gets them clean at the same time.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Very nice toothbrush. The price point is great and it works so good to get your teeth extra clean. I really love using them.
Dorothi H.
Ellsworth, ME
It's an ok toothbrush but I feel it's not strong enough and I buy hard brissles.
Pretty sure I'll buy different one next time
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
These are nice cause they're electric but they're affordable and disposable. Once the battery runs out you can get rid of it.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Best tooth brush. Easy to use. Great price even when it's not on sale. To open battery area it's really hard to get top off
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love that it comes with batteries. I love using it. My teeth feels so clean afterwards. I also love how affordable it is
Maria A.
Anthony, KS
i love the colgate 360 total advanced floss tip battery operated toothbrush, it makes brushing so much faster and easier
Lauren s.
Moorpark, CA
I feel like it didn't clean as well as it said it would but the battery lasted a very long time so the trade-off is great
Kim M.
Noma, FL
This is too pasty and hard to rense out. I do not like it much at all. There is nothing more I can say about this product
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?