Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Nice toothbrush and a great value for the price! Needed a new one, and I just grabbed this one but I really like it and think I'm going to stick with it. Not too rough, but it definitely does the job. My only complaint is that I lost a bristle.
Cher S.
 A great tooth brush. It is soft yet well designed to clean really good. It really cleans your teeth really well. I really like this toothbrush.  I love the scrubber back for tongue and cheeks I really felt it did a thorough job and all around a much cleaner mouth after using it.  I would recommend this to others.
Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I have used this toothbrush for awhile now just to get my monies worth. The toothbrush is quite bulky making it hard to reach my wisdom teeth (yes unfortunately I still have all 4) and get far enough in the back of my mouth. Also it does have slots where saliva get into which you can easily rinse after, however it needs to be in an area where it can dry properly. I store mine in my medicine cabinet and it got a musty oder. It also has some details on the brush that are hard to clean and can end up getting build up on them quite easily. Will not purchase this again. In the pics you can see the build up in the slots. There is one lowered slot I use to rinse water so all the stuff comes out of the top slots but it still don't come clean.
Xen H.
I have used this brush before and it's really great for the price.. the bristles doesn't hurt my gums and it does the purpose.. i have used it everyday and i wish to have same toothbrush again.. my husband likes this brush too
Frank G.
Victorville, CA
I love all Colgate products, and this has to be one toothbrush that I keep at all times in my home. It cleans well in between my teeth, and it has a tongue scraper on the back that helps clean and give fresher breath.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
I continue to buy this brush over and over because it is quite affordable, gets my teeth feeling really clean, and my gums need that extra drive to stay healthy. I definitely recommend if you want to save money.
Jennifer O.
Renton, WA
I really like it, my teeth feel really clean after every wash, I use it every day, 3 times a day, it's a nice toothbrush the only thing I'm not a big fan of is that the Brissels are too soft for my likening.
LaTrecia O.
Cleans pretty good, I like that they come in diffrent colors. The battery lasts quite a long time. If you're looking for an inexpensive toothbrush that has a little power this one is a pretty good option.
Alana V.
Watson
My husband uses this toothbrush and loves it. He buys the extra heads and replaces those, but the batteries last forever! Available at Walmart and Walgreens for sure. I would recommended this to others!
Emily M.
This gets down into my teeth and cleans deeply. I feel fresh after using this and doesn't feel as though I left some bits behind. I use this everyday and it still amazes me how clean I feel afterwards.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?