Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
This brand is so affordable and you can find it anywhere. I use it every morning and night and have for months. It meets all of my expectations. The battery has lasted the whole time. It is effective and my teeth feel clean after each use. I would buy again.
Darlene W.
Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
I love this toothbrush.  It's ergonomic design is easy to hold, and it reaches into all of the difficult places that larger brushes can't reach.  The brush head feels like a massage on my gums, and my teeth feel polished after I'm done brushing.  It's a great value for such an extraordinary cleaning tool.
Sarah G.
I use this brush and it's the best one I have ever used. It cleans my teeth and I would recommend it. My mom purchased this for me at Walmart. I am overall satisfied and I will be sure to repurchase this again.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
Nice, thorough clean. Comfotable grip. Husband says he really likes the soft bristles, they are gentler on his gums than the Crest Spin Brush which we were previously using. I don't care either way, but I do feel like these Crest 360 brushes clean much better.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Fort Worth, TX
The Colgate floss-tip 360 total advanced battery-powered toothbrush, is amazing. The packaging is definitely eye-catching. It's battery powered compared to the ones I've used before which use those tiny flat circular batteries that are bit more expensive.
Justine G.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Nice toothbrush and a great value for the price! Needed a new one, and I just grabbed this one but I really like it and think I'm going to stick with it. Not too rough, but it definitely does the job. My only complaint is that I lost a bristle.
Cher S.
Cher S.
 A great tooth brush. It is soft yet well designed to clean really good. It really cleans your teeth really well. I really like this toothbrush.  I love the scrubber back for tongue and cheeks I really felt it did a thorough job and all around a much cleaner mouth after using it.  I would recommend this to others.
Xen H.
Xen H.
I have used this brush before and it's really great for the price.. the bristles doesn't hurt my gums and it does the purpose.. i have used it everyday and i wish to have same toothbrush again.. my husband likes this brush too
Frank G.
Frank G.
Victorville, CA
I love all Colgate products, and this has to be one toothbrush that I keep at all times in my home. It cleans well in between my teeth, and it has a tongue scraper on the back that helps clean and give fresher breath.
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
I continue to buy this brush over and over because it is quite affordable, gets my teeth feeling really clean, and my gums need that extra drive to stay healthy. I definitely recommend if you want to save money.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?