Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alex M.
Me and my husband have these toothbrushes and we both love them. They get every spot and you leave with a clean and refreshed mouth
Tracy P.
I love this. Battery lasts long. Teeth feel clean. I love how fresh they feel. Product works excellently. I wish I found it sooner.
Iam not a big fan of this brush...it is not user friendly..it is very very heavy to handle and I feel that it even makes work hard
Jacica Y.
Portland, OR
It is useful because you get to clean your teeth completely. It cleans in between your teeth and gets out any other kind of food
Alicia D.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this toothbrush! A great electric toothbrush that is not costing an arm and a leg to keep up! It is seriously a great deal!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I just started using this tooth brush recently, so it would be unfair to give it a really adequate rating. So far I'm liking it.
Linda Jones D.
rainbow city
I like a battery operated tooth brush. It can clean your teeth and get in between them you will think you have been to a dentist
Kenia C.
Arvin, CA
I love this tooth brush it makes my teeth feel clean and gets rid of all the food in between your teeth. Currenty still using it
Hope B.
Bella Vista, AR
These work pretty good for the toothbrush. I prefer ones that are rechargeable instead of having to buy new batteries for them.
Alura C.
Essex, MA
I love this toothbrush! As someone who often only brushes teeth in morning it keeps my teeth feeling fresh and clean all day!
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?