Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
Really great, from the first day your teeth already feel really clean and fresh
Britany N.
Katy, TX
This is a great toothbrush when you can't afford the high end ones. It feels soft on my gums and teeth. I love the colors my husband and I both use them and I recommend them!
Zaida M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love using this electric toothbrush because I can feel the difference after I brush. The bristles gets in between my teeth and remove all of the plaque build up. My only complaint is hat the battery doesn't last as long as some of the other electric toothbrushes I've tried. Overal, worth it for the price.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
This brand is so affordable and you can find it anywhere. I use it every morning and night and have for months. It meets all of my expectations. The battery has lasted the whole time. It is effective and my teeth feel clean after each use. I would buy again.
Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
I love this toothbrush.  It's ergonomic design is easy to hold, and it reaches into all of the difficult places that larger brushes can't reach.  The brush head feels like a massage on my gums, and my teeth feel polished after I'm done brushing.  It's a great value for such an extraordinary cleaning tool.
Amanda B.
Clarksburg, WV
I like the way the toothbrush makes my mouth feel after I have brushed my teeth! I purchased my toothbrush at Wal-Mart. I use this toothbrush on a daily basis. The only con I have with this toothbrush is it has a small place where water seems to come out and leave water splashes on my clothes.
Sarah G.
I use this brush and it's the best one I have ever used. It cleans my teeth and I would recommend it. My mom purchased this for me at Walmart. I am overall satisfied and I will be sure to repurchase this again.
Angelica J.
Brunswick, ME
Love this toothbrush because it's nice to have an electric toothbrush that doesn't cost a lot, but still gets the job done. Has a long battery life as well. Only downside is that it can be hard to get the back molars, but that could just be because I have a small mouth.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
Nice, thorough clean. Comfotable grip. Husband says he really likes the soft bristles, they are gentler on his gums than the Crest Spin Brush which we were previously using. I don't care either way, but I do feel like these Crest 360 brushes clean much better.
Cindy A.
Fort Worth, TX
The Colgate floss-tip 360 total advanced battery-powered toothbrush, is amazing. The packaging is definitely eye-catching. It's battery powered compared to the ones I've used before which use those tiny flat circular batteries that are bit more expensive.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?