Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.

BY COLGATE #94 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the in...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karly S.
Foley, AL
I love this toothbrush. I've gone through several of them in the past few years. They have even started making them in cute patterns.
Tracy P.
I love this. Battery lasts long. Teeth feel clean. I love how fresh they feel. Product works excellently. I wish I found it sooner.
Iam not a big fan of this brush...it is not user friendly..it is very very heavy to handle and I feel that it even makes work hard
Alex M.
Me and my husband have these toothbrushes and we both love them. They get every spot and you leave with a clean and refreshed mouth
Rodmary T.

I highly recommend it is a very good product, it has an excellent price-quality ratio .. I would definitely buy this product again
Alicia D.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this toothbrush! A great electric toothbrush that is not costing an arm and a leg to keep up! It is seriously a great deal!
Jacica Y.
Portland, OR
It is useful because you get to clean your teeth completely. It cleans in between your teeth and gets out any other kind of food
Linda Jones D.
rainbow city
I like a battery operated tooth brush. It can clean your teeth and get in between them you will think you have been to a dentist
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I just started using this tooth brush recently, so it would be unfair to give it a really adequate rating. So far I'm liking it.
Kenia C.
Arvin, CA
I love this tooth brush it makes my teeth feel clean and gets rid of all the food in between your teeth. Currenty still using it
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?