Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie P.
Alexandria, VA
I love this toothbrush because I can brush my teeth quick and easy in the morning if you guys can purchase one they are great products
maria v.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love this brush . Its not hard its not to soft perfect i always repurchase this brush.. I've been using this brush for a long time now.
Hannah W.
Stillwater, OK
Very easy to use and did its job! I felt like it really cleaned my teeth and was worth the price! I definitely recommend this product.
Lizeth C.
Denver, CO
it is a good brand also, i used this my whole life, my mom and all my family use this brand too, it is very good and reasonable prices
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN
Worth the price, love how clean my teeth feel after using this. Why spend $300 on a another brush that does exactly what this one does!
Cora R.
Columbus, NC
Best toothbrush! I was recommended this from my dentist so I could clean my teeth better and I have never used anything else since then
Robyn Z.
Raleigh, NC
I really enjoy using this electric toothbrush. It's the first one that feels like it also brushes you're funds without extra effort.
member-7e354956d
San Jose , Ca
i have this in my bathroom right now. and i have used it before. i love it so much i hate when its time to replace it or the battery.
Karly S.
Foley, AL
I love this toothbrush. I've gone through several of them in the past few years. They have even started making them in cute patterns.
Alex M.
Me and my husband have these toothbrushes and we both love them. They get every spot and you leave with a clean and refreshed mouth
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?