Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Kerman, CA
One of my favorite electronic toothbrush very effective makes my teeth feel super squeaky clean
Bonnita R.
Bonnita R.
Columbus, IN
Love this toothbrush. It does what it needs to do. And the floss tip is wonderful. Two in one.
Pork C.
Pork C.
Onalaska, WI
I love this toothbrush. It's so nice and convenient. It makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean
Amberlee P.
Amberlee P.
Harvest, AL
Love this toothbrush! I'm really picky about what I use, but this one has really got the part.
Cori G.
Cori G.
Cameron, NC
I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone. I love it! My husband uses it and also loves it.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Newark, NJ
This is one of my favorites
It doesn't hurt sensitive areas
And clean each zone of your mouth
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Lawrenceville, GA
It is comfortable in my hand and feels like it cleans deep in my enamel. I use this everyday
LEAR24333 Karla R.
LEAR24333 Karla R.

excellent colgate, I love , I recommend every time I see it on a shelf ... fascinated 100%
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
The best! Last long and it really feels like it cleans every inch in your mouth.. Amazing
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Delran, NJ
this works well, it makes your teeth feel clean, and it is powerful enough for daily use!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?