Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LEAR24333 Karla R.

excellent colgate, I love , I recommend every time I see it on a shelf ... fascinated 100%
Ashley G.
Delran, NJ
this works well, it makes your teeth feel clean, and it is powerful enough for daily use!
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
The best! Last long and it really feels like it cleans every inch in your mouth.. Amazing
Cynthia T.
Adrian, MO
Love this tooth brush! Get it all the hsrd tobreach places, left my teeth clean & white!
Miranda V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it works like a charm!! I mean it's a great toothbrush and gets the job done
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
I always thought it was too big for my mouth. Cleaned my teeth well bit but felt awkward
carlis b.
excelente la marca de confianza en mi casa para nuestros dientes, Colgate es muy buena
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
I actually really love this. It gets rid of plaque more better than other toothbrushes
Jennifer T.
KNIGHTDALE, NC
Great toothbrush. I just recently started using this toothbrush. I love it so far.
Alyssa B.
I like to use this tooth brush. It gets into all of the places. Never disappoints.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?