Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Varinia G.
Varinia G.
It's really awesome toothbrush. I love it. It's a good brand and I'll buy it again because it's useful
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Harker Hts, TX
no lo he comprador pot lo que no podria dar una opinion. my familia no usamos esta clase de productos
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Bronx, NY
Dint like it didn't last long would not buy again. it would work did it wouldnt. not effective at all
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
Only 2 weeks of the months that a toothbrush should be used works, after i use my toothbrush manual.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Walnutport, PA
This toothbrush perfect for everyday use! Stays charged long!!! And cleans till my teeth feel fresh
Kiera F.
Kiera F.
North Lawrence, OH
This toothbrush is really good for people with braces and leaves your teeth feeling nice and fresh.
Hadia  A.
Hadia A.
I and my husband use these. I like them. They are very good on the go battery powered toothbrushes.
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Niagara Falls, NY
It works okay for me, didnt love how my teeth felt after honestly. I think it could of been better
Beatriz O.
Beatriz O.
Sunrise, FL
Tuve este cepillo en el pasado y me fue excelente! Me encantó porque no me maltrató en lo absoluto
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Definitely does its job and good because it's a lot cheaper, cleans teeth well! Would use again!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?