Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hadia  A.
I and my husband use these. I like them. They are very good on the go battery powered toothbrushes.
Stephanie  S.
Niagara Falls, NY
It works okay for me, didnt love how my teeth felt after honestly. I think it could of been better
Beatriz O.
SUNRISE, FL
Tuve este cepillo en el pasado y me fue excelente! Me encantó porque no me maltrató en lo absoluto
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Definitely does its job and good because it's a lot cheaper, cleans teeth well! Would use again!
Patricia P.
Kerman, CA
One of my favorite electronic toothbrush very effective makes my teeth feel super squeaky clean
Bonnita R.
Columbus, IN
Love this toothbrush. It does what it needs to do. And the floss tip is wonderful. Two in one.
Pork C.
Onalaska, WI
I love this toothbrush. It's so nice and convenient. It makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean
Cori G.
Cameron, NC
I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone. I love it! My husband uses it and also loves it.
Stephanie E.
Newark, NJ
This is one of my favorites
It doesn't hurt sensitive areas
And clean each zone of your mouth
Alexis H.
Lawrenceville, GA
It is comfortable in my hand and feels like it cleans deep in my enamel. I use this everyday
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?