Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emilie H.
Slidell, LA
Love this toothbrush. My teeth always feel clean when I'm done. They are inexpensive enough to replace when your toothbrush has to be replaced.
Jessica B.
Tallahassee, FL
I liked this brush. But I wasn't in Love with it. I have super sensitive gums. And while the brush cleaned well. It left my gums feeling sore.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite toothbrush! Can be a bit more pricy than others, but it's worth it. My teeth feel so fresh & clean after brushing. Will buy again !
Kris E.
Goodyear, AZ
They work, I'll admit that.
I've never had one that lasted all that well long.
The rechargeable ones always last longer for me with new heads
Taylor R.
Louisville, KY
This was a great toothbrush and it didn't cost too much at all. Lasts about a month and I just toss it instead of replacing the brush head.
Beatrice F.
South Bend
If you are looking for a toothbrush that can help you keep your teeth clean and white i would recommend this toothbrush this helps me alot
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Live love love. This got rid of my gingivitis and helps control my tarter. Time to replace when battery goes out. 4 stars because of cost
Megan H.
Erie, PA
I've tried other battery operated toothbrushes, and this is by far the best on yet! I've noticed my teeth brightening up in just 2 weeks
brittny s.
Detroit, MI
i love how it feels on your teeth it is just so smooth it really do get the hard to reach spots it is better than the one most people use
Amy C.
Hubert, NC
Love this tooth brush! Helps elevate the pain of flossing sometimes! Keeps the plaque to a minimum and my mouth feeling clean and fresh
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?